No announcement yet.

Brobucker Comes to Life! Lotsa pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brobucker Comes to Life! Lotsa pics!

Originally posted by Lee_M.
    The only reason I'm buying you a beer is because your band plays "Tall Boy" from Panic. I think you may be the only person on this Forum that has seen a standing Mikey! I've owed you a beer for a long time!

its funny you said that. just last night at 3:30 am or so after i got home from the club, i was throwing songs togeather for upcoming shows and that was the first one i scribbled down.
    i also added hope in a hopeless world, pleas, maybe rebirtha.

i havent caught a panic show in a while. they never make it up here

Comment

Just got mine, tried to install it, but the pickup w/ the cover was too big. So since I didn't want to remove the cover (looked too good), I've decided to get a Les Paul style guitar by the end of the summer to put it in. And yeah, the bill was the invoice, thanks guys!
      The G.B. Kirch Band on Facebook!
      And Here on Bandcamp!
      Crankin' a Gibson Les Paul and a Fender Strat into a Crate V32, in an attempt to deafen those who don't enjoy good ol' fashioned blues and rock n' roll

Comment

I just received mine 5 minutes ago...

It got sent via USPS instead of UPS so I didn't pay the crazy UPS brokerage fees....

Thanks a lot to Scott, MJ, and Seymour, now I just need a guitar to put it in...

Thanks

Comment

The French Manicure does contribute to the best sounding Pickups
          Fender Strat
          ADA MP1 Preamp
          Alesis Quadraverb
          Marshall Valvestate 80x80 Power Amp
          Peavey 2X12" Speaker Cab

Comment

Working...
          X