Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: S.I.R. 100w SuperLead

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
    Even if Dave never modded a single amp, his loop and MV are the benchmarks.
    Yup. Competely transparent. The loops on my Chup, 2203x, Bogner XTC, etc were anything but...
    "Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

http://www.soundcloud.com/jwflamenco

Comment

Hi all, I know this a freakishly old thread but has anyone kept the schematic for this mod? From what I saw in the original thread it's not the actual #39 mod but I'd still like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
        Btw... these days I'm just more into classic dirty rock tones ala Brother Cane's "Seeds"album. Which is just regular old plexi stuff turned up loud like most other great rock album tones.
        Thought Damion used his Lee Jackson modded Plexies on those tracks? Haven't seen him in a while but have a friend or 2 who would know. We all used to hang out over at Highland music here in Birmingham back in the late 80's and 90's so---. Played through a couple of the Jackson modded Plexies that Don wound up with at Highland and that sure sounds familiar.
        Guitars
        Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
        Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
        X