fender highway 1 tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fender highway 1 tele

ive been gassing for a tele lately. im probable not gonig to get it, but what are your opinions on it? it sounds perfect for what i want, cheap, rosewood neck, sunburst, tele (lol)....

thanks....
    esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
    fender mim standard strat
    peavey classic 30
    johnson j-station
    original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
    dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
    yamaha f-310p acoustic
    taylor 410 acoustic
    "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

I played one when I was looking for a Tele...then I bought Hoss's....

It was super nice....all the what-nots of a MIA except for the flat finish...and didn't break the bank.

But to be honest, I played a handful of MIMs & a few of them I thought were equally as good for for less money.....

Might be one of those "play as many as you can & settle on which is good for YOU" deals.

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
    Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
    FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Some guys, who do relicing, really dig the Highway 1 strats and
      teles since the finish is already flat.

I'm partial to American Std's, all the way up to Custom Shops.
      Some of the Japanese and Mexican products aren't bad, but
      still have that "cheap" feel to them IMO. Still, it's hard to go
      by models. You pretty much need to wade through a lot of Fenders till one jumps out at you. Since the used Fender market sits around $550, I prefer to buy and sell them, and even combine the best parts of different one's till I find my favorites.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

go through as many as you can. i have had good luck with fenders classic series, both of my teles are 50's reissues and i don't change much on them besides the electronics.
        Cleveland Guitars

Comment

Working...
        X