Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: me messing up the blues

Originally posted by ratherdashing
    Don't be so hard on yourself! I think you are way better than you think you are.
    thanks...iv been playing guitar for at least 10 years and I think this is the worst Iv played in that time...not enough practice...soooooo rusty...

chris
    "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by SOLO GUITAR STEWIE
      thanks...iv been playing guitar for at least 10 years and I think this is the worst Iv played in that time...not enough practice...soooooo rusty...

chris
      The fact that you have the stones to actually post clips, even though you think you're not as good as you could be (which is a good attitude btw), shows that you really care about music and guitar. That, to me, is more important than ripping out monster solos on every take.

Everyone has slumps ... just keep practicing and looking for new inspiration. It will pass.
      Band: www.colouredanimal.com
      Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
      Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Hey, got any of those blues backings? I'd like to give a couple of them a shot..I've even got my stuff setup for recording right now...
        Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

hey capo, send me your e-mail and Ill send you the mp3's

chris

[email protected]

Comment

I liked what you did. Maybe this will give me the motivation to figure out how to record and post some tracks, too.

Warmoth Thinline HH Tele w/ 59/Cust Hybrid & 59/Jazz Hybrid
            Warmoth Swamp Ash Chambered Tele w/ Crazy 8, Dream 90, & PG/Jazz Hybrid
            Yamaha FGX 720SC
            Rogue Classic Spider Resonator
            Traynor YCV 40,

Comment

thanks sstanfeild, im glad you enjoyed it...more to come and hopefully better more "groovin" playing.

chris

Comment

Working...
              X