JB/SSL4 clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB/SSL4 clips

Hello all and welcome to my first post! Hopefully I'll make some new friends with this soundclip of "Simon Says" with me using a FrankenStrat with JB and 1/4 pound pickups. Most of the song is with the JB but I use both JB and a bridge 1/4 pounder at 1:10-1:28 of the song.

Re: JB/SSL4 clips

wecome to the SDUGF. Great tone and chops, hopefully you will post some more clips for us tone magnets on here.

chris
    "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Comment

Hey, welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself with a song clip - that's really cool of you.

The JB is a fantastic Fat Strat humbucker, isn't it? Your tone with it is great, and I really dig the JB + QP section too. You sound like you've got some serious chops too, and I really like the Jimmy Page-like riff you have going on in this tune.

Please stick around and post more clips!
      Band: www.colouredanimal.com
      Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
      Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Thanks guys. Yea I've been happy with the JB/QP combination. It's worked well in powertrio situations which is what I play in most of the time.I'll work on some more clips in the future with that combo. So who is this Jimmy Page I've been hearing about? lol

Comment

Working...
        X