More Band Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Band Clips

i got some more band clips today. the guitar levels are all messed up. you can hear the rhythm guitarist, but you cant hear me very well at all tell me what you think of these. Raining blood is the one w/ a singer we had for like one show and we're gonna drop him and try a new one. anyway check them out

Re: More Band Clips

ne1?

Comment

r they that bad.....?

Comment

IMHO, people who do Metallica covers and try to copy James's voice just suck at it no matter what. Tell the singer to go for his own voice, if he already is, god help him.
        Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
        Ibanez RG1570 Custom
        PRS McCarty STD
        '71 Gibson SG Custom
        Bogner Alchemist 2x12
        Vox AD15VT

Comment

forgot to say, lead work was good man.
          Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
          Ibanez RG1570 Custom
          PRS McCarty STD
          '71 Gibson SG Custom
          Bogner Alchemist 2x12
          Vox AD15VT

Comment

back in black has timing issues.
            Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
            Ibanez RG1570 Custom
            PRS McCarty STD
            '71 Gibson SG Custom
            Bogner Alchemist 2x12
            Vox AD15VT

Comment

back in black was just me screwing around, iwasn't trying tomake it sound perfect, but i had jsut figured out how to play so i figured y not record it. i do the vocals for right now(except in raining blood), but hopefully the singer we are trying out next week will work out....i also do the lead work(except for the 1st solo in AM i Evil) so i guess it was a win/lose situation lol

Comment

man, i feel like im pulling teeth here lol, no1 really has ne comments on the recordings

Comment

I think you just need to work on your Recording quality, then go from there. From what I managed to hear your playing wasnt bad at all. Timing was a little off on some of the songs, but not too bad really. I would have to agree with bluesguy that trying to do James' voice is going to be nearly impossible. I am looking forward to hearing more from your band.
                  Heavy Metal is a 73 tonne Main Battle Tank :headbang:

B.C. Rich USA ST-III w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Neck/Middle, Duncan Custom Bridge. :firedevil

Comment

hopefuly by the end of the summer we will have 3 originals down and we can start to geta demo going...but that's if all goes well, but for right now the only way to record the whole band is w/ the digital camera

Comment

Working...
                    X