All of my gear has to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of my gear has to go

Please don't ask me why ...this is making me sick...suffice to say I need to sell all my stuff off for the time being. Thanks.

Tokai 2003 LS-75Q Love Rock w/ Case

Made in Japan. This has one issue. You may remember that not long after I got it, the ABR bridge screws folded over. Upon replacing them with higher quality allparts screws I found that the holes had been drilled at a very slight angle (factory). I replaced the screws and there are no issues with playability/tuning/intonation, etc. I don't trust my local techs to do a fill and re-drill correctly, so I have not had it done. If you are one of those do it yourself kinda people, should be pretty simple I guess. No issues though so far as it is, I play it fairly regularly (and it plays like butter even with 11s on it) Anyhoo, because of that I'm going a bit lower in price than I'd normally ask considering the upgrades (I paid $800 for it) BUT IS SOLD "AS IS"

specs/upgrades and such:
    Gibson Historic Truss rod cover.
    Gibson Historic Pup rings.
    Gibson 57 classic pups in neck and bridge.
    RS guitarworks Electronics Kit
    Dunlop Strap Buttons.
    Aluminum stop tailpiece
    Bone nut.
    Original zebra Gotoh PAFs are included as well.
    Medium length neck tenon.
    Mahogany body. mahogany neck. maple cap, with quilt veneer on top of the cap. Rosewood board. Thin(!) poly finish. R9 style neck profile.

$600 shipped in the lower 48

Duncan SH-1 '59 Neck (2 conductor, b & c Zebra) BRAND NEW in box. $50 shipped in the lower 48.

Marshall Guv'nor II distortion pedal Like new shape. $50 shipped in the lower 48.

Vox ADT15 Valvetronix 15watt modelling amp ON HOLD
    Marshall MG30DFX. SOLD

I accept money orders/certified checks, and PayPal (I will split the 3% Paypal fee with the buyer).

FYI: If any of you fellows in Canada, Hawaii, Alaska wan't any of this stuff let me know and I'll get you ship quote. Canadian folks pay all duties, taxes, blah blah blah
    Last edited by JeffB; 09-19-2006, 11:25 AM.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: All of my gear has to go

That is a sweet explorer I wish I had the funds to buy it. Consider this a friendly bump! Hope everything works out!

Comment

Saddens me to hear. I hope you are okay..??

BC Rich Mockingbird (Gibson Iommi/stock PUP)
      Custom guitar (JB/Jazz)
      Marshall JCM900 50W Hi Gain Master Volume MKlll
      Laney GH100TI Tony Iommi signature amp
      Framus FR212 CB cabinet
      Marshall MG10CD (pretty crappy :laugh2: )
      Line6 Toneport UX2
      Rocktron Heart Attack

Comment

Thanks for your concern and the bumps, folks

EDIT: I'm not on the run from the law, so no worries about getting your stuff :lol
        Last edited by JeffB; 09-12-2006, 10:26 AM.
        I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Wow...that sucks bro.

(I'm sure you KOW that)

Comment

Jeff,

I passed this on to a friend that loves these guitars. Hopefully you can get em moved. I have had to sell off and never enjoy it!!
            ]
            FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

I thought this was a joke.

I won't ask why, but I hope everything is ok.
              Originally posted by Frankly
              PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
              Originally posted by Diocletian
              Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

all the best to ya man. hope all turns out ok

Comment

Thanks Bros!

Comment

forgot to describe the DT:

Basswood body, maple cap. maple neck. Ibby V2 (gotoh SuperD copy) and Super 58 pups. It's been gigged and has its share of bruises, scars, dents, dings, etc. If you want pristine..look elsewhere...but shes got lots of mojo, great tone, and plays really well. Includes hardshell case.

Comment

Let Jeff Seal know you are selling the Destroyer, he digs those big time.
                      My Bands -
                      https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                      www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                      www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                      GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Sorry to hear it, bro. That Love Rock looks schwweeeeeettttttt!!!!!
                        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                        https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Yeah dude,

Hope everythings "ok" as it can be, whuddever the circumstances...

Anyway!

You've got a PM 'bout that there Love Rock!
                          J. 'Moose' Kahrs
                          mixer|producer|recordist
                          mooseaudio.bandcamp.com

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
                          All you need to make a record is a mic, some tape and maybe some bad reverb...

Comment

Thx everyone!

Moose: replied

Comment

Are you still playing guitar? (you don't have to answer that) I'm thinking about buying the pickup. Maybe the Guv'nor. Is it for bass or guitar?
                              The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X