Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All of my gear has to go

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
    Are you still playing guitar? (you don't have to answer that) I'm thinking about buying the pickup. Maybe the Guv'nor. Is it for bass or guitar?
    It's a *have* to sell thing, not a *want* to sell thing But I won't be playing for awhile. and prolly won't be hanging around here much once everything goes (GAS is tough enough here as it is )

The Guv'nor Is designed for guitar amps, It would be too woofy I think for bass guitar?
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
      It's a *have* to sell thing, not a *want* to sell thing But I won't be playing for awhile. and prolly won't be hanging around here much once everything goes (GAS is tough enough here as it is )

The Guv'nor Is designed for guitar amps, It would be too woofy I think for bass guitar?
      great, can you describe it's sound? PM me and we're in business
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

well some good news...I won't remain guitarless for the next few months!

but I still do need to sell all this stuff
        I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Check your p.m.'s Jeff
          Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

I've been sooooo jealous of you as soon as I saw that destroyer, I'll do some budgeting and see if I can manage it...

How do you like those Super 58 pickups?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSteve View Post
              Check your p.m.'s Jeff
              Replied

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezrocks View Post
                I've been sooooo jealous of you as soon as I saw that destroyer, I'll do some budgeting and see if I can manage it...

How do you like those Super 58 pickups?
                I hate to let her go..this one hurts as bad as the R8, but nothing I can do about it

The Super 58 is pretty decent. It's a little more classic rock oriented like a 59 or DiMarzio PAF...but not as boomy or sweet as the 59, and a bit less mids than the DiMarzio. The V2 is pretty much a Super Distortion.

Comment

MG30DFX is SOLD....

throw me some offers folks if you think I'm a little high on some things

Comment

just a friendly bump.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezrocks View Post
                      just a friendly bump.
                      Thank you Sir

and another....

Comment

Aw man... I just wish I could buy your stuff... Good luck with it all, I'm really sorry to hear..

Comment

man that tokai is gorgeous!!! i've been there before man...i hope it all works out!!! if i had the $'s i'd buy something from ya in a NY minute!
                          Originally posted by jeremy
                          God hates bad guitar tone
                          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Jeff, I didn't see this until now- I hope everything is all right and that everything works out well...
                            *Recipient of the 2006 Time Magazine "Man Of The Year" Award*
                            Originally posted by Slash2987
                            Oh c'mon man, quit being such a liberal and actually accept someone disagrees with you.
                            Originally posted by PVFan
                            I'm a good sex man.
                            Originally posted by Grumpy
                            I am just jug the merlot.

Comment

Thanks Bros

Destroyer is up on ebay LINK

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                                X