• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All of my gear has to go

A bump for a great forum bro.

Comment

From one musician to the next... the day all of us first picked up a guitar is when we unknowingly accepted a life full of surprises and hard financial times. At times the chips are up but if you blink at the wrong moment, you may have to fold.

I recently went through some really hard times that is still not 100% over financially. Thankfully I have been able to hang on to all of my gear so far *knocks on wood*.

What I can offer is a free bump and good wishes that your selling goes well.
      Keep your chin up, you'll be back on top.
      Soundcloud

Comment

Praying that things work out for you Jeff. Hopefully you won't have to part with everything.

Next week if you still have the SD 59n, I may drop you a PM.

Good luck bro.

Comment

Thanks Bros!

Destroyer SOLD

And a bump...
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Hope all works out for you Jeff, I know how it feels after having to sell my R7.
            '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Originally posted by JumpMarine View Post
              Hope all works out for you Jeff, I know how it feels after having to sell my R7.
              Thanks Bro

they are just things...but I def got attached to that Destroyer as I did my R8..some guitars you just have an instant connection with

I'm just very thankful I wont be guitarless now...I was dreading the thought of that.
              I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Hey Jeff, I want to buy that Guv'Nor from you. I'll know exactly how 'able' I am to buy it later this week. If someone can pay you the cash, then take it. But if no one can take it before I can, then I will.

Confused yet?

BTW, hope all is going alright with you. I can't believe you had to sell your Destroyer! That thing made me dream at night. Take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigalthethird View Post
                  Hey Jeff, I want to buy that Guv'Nor from you. I'll know exactly how 'able' I am to buy it later this week. If someone can pay you the cash, then take it. But if no one can take it before I can, then I will.

Confused yet?
                  Not at all... LMK about the ped.

BTW, hope all is going alright with you. I can't believe you had to sell your Destroyer! That thing made me dream at night. Take it easy.
                  Thanks Bro...yeah..it sold within 12 hours on ebay...I'm gonna miss that one...but... c'est la vie!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
                    Thanks Bros!

Destroyer SOLD

And a bump...
                    Damn, that was fast. Congrats there, even though it hurts some. Just look at the plus side. $$$

Comment

Vox AD15 is on hold...

Destroyer shipped today along with the MGDFX30 for Steve

Thanks Bros...

buy some more stuff please

Somebody really needs to pick up the Tokai...It's a killer paula...sounds/plays awesome. I've been playing it the past week & no issues with the bridge at all...I think the gotoh pins that it originally came with were just flimsy. The allparts ones are much more stout...

Comment

Another EDIT: The Atomic is still available, but I def can't afford to eat shipping on this one cos of it's size/weight. I always get creamed on amps.

If anyone is interested, PM me and we'll work something out.

Comment

Forgot to mention my little Vox DA5 is up for sale...

100 bucks shipped in the lower 48. I hesitate to say killer "practice" amp, cos this thing ain't no Peavey Rage, Fender Bullet, or Line 6 Spider II 15 w. The dang thing sounds really good (and records really good). Even the lower gain models....Fenders..voxes, dumbles, etc..in fact they prolly sound better than the high gain stuff.

hear for yourself: clips at www.soundclick.com/litrtrdnck

Comment

Sorry to hear about this bro, and I wish like hell I could help you out, that Tokai is SWEET!, but I'm about a knats a$$ away from a sell-off myself. Just a friendly bump is all I can do, and although I don't believe we've ever spoken, I'm pullin' for ya bro!! Hope like hell it works out for ya.

Comment

Bump...all the best in getting through this and back to a life that is the way you want it to be.

It will happen...hang in there.

Dave
                              Originally posted by JOLLY
                              I got some lake front property in the desert. How much money you got?

Comment

Best wishes, Jeff.... IŽm currently tearing my ass apart to avooid having to do the same thing.

Stay strong. And if something goes wrong and youŽll be guitarless after all, LMK. IŽll see what I can do about loaning you one for a while, as IŽll be headed stateside someday anyway
                                Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Working...
                                X