##!!Pickup Question!!##

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ##!!Pickup Question!!##

What is Seymour Duncan's Strongest, Loudest and most powerful Rock (Type of rock-Extreme/Led Zeppelin/Van Halen/AC/DC) pickup- for the bridge position?
    Please Guys your help will be grateful!!!!!!!!!

Re: ##!!Pickup Question!!##

Strongest and loudest is probably the PATB Distortion. It's pretty versatile, too for a super loud pickup.

Comment

One vote for the Custom Shop Brobucker. It does Angus particualrly well.
      Gibson LP Melody Maker -- stock, Epiphone Dot -- Jazz neck and '59 bridge, Fender Telecaster Blackout Deluxe -- stock, 90's MIM Standard Strat with Duncan Texas Hot Custom in the bridge.

Comment

The type of pickup you want for covering most of that music isn't really the strongest one Seymour makes.
        Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

Originally posted by cvansickle View Post
          The type of pickup you want for covering most of that music isn't really the strongest one Seymour makes.
          What is it then?

Comment

You want a medium output, nicely balanced pickup. The Lawrence L500-L would be a good choice, it's Nuno's pickup. From Duncan, something like the Custom, JB (preferably with hex screws instead of slotted, I just tried this, nice), or the original Parallel Axis. The Distortion and Parallel Axis Distortion would also be good choices but are higher output.

You could possibly try the Dimebucker, but it may have too much high end. I like it, but there are alot of mixed reviews here.

Comment

If you are willing to pay for it I would say grab a brobucker and call it a day!

After that I'd recommend the 59, C5, Custom, or JB.

What kind of guitar are you wanting to put it in?

Luke
              “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

Working...
              X