$325 shipped in the lower 48 :O)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $325 shipped in the lower 48 :O)

I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: $325 shipped in the lower 48 :O)

I'll throw in a few packs of strings and a basically new Boss DS-1 too
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Uh oh.....Jeff's got his eye on something.......
      '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Originally posted by JumpMarine View Post
        Uh oh.....Jeff's got his eye on something.......

Nope...this ones been for sale for awhile. Just lowered the price and threw in some goodies

My TC ML Custom is more than satisfactory

Comment

BUMP and links to clips

TSL model

Stubby Fingers-TSL

VoxDa5-all digital

Comment

Didn't you just buy that, Jeff? Looks amazing. Good luck with the sale!

P.S. Sorry I have to sell your pedal. It did me well! I'll definitely buy another one when I have the need/$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by bigalthethird View Post
              Didn't you just buy that, Jeff? Looks amazing. Good luck with the sale!

P.S. Sorry I have to sell your pedal. It did me well! I'll definitely buy another one when I have the need/$$$.
              Had this ML since september-ish.

No worries about the ped, bro..you bought it...yours to do whatcha want with

Comment

Nobody bought your ML?!?!? What a steal!!! Jeff, you must be feeling generous for the holidays. If I didn't have my V I'd snatch that thing up right quick.

Someone buy this before I do!!!
                Originally posted by Frankly
                PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
                Originally posted by Diocletian
                Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

Nope...I reckon people don't like pointy

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                    X