$225 shipped in the lower 48

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $225 shipped in the lower 48

I'll throw in some extra strings and maybe a couple other small trinkets as well
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: $225 shipped in the lower 48

BUMP and a link to a clip

link
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Jeff...what model is that?
      Originally posted by Frankly
      PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
      Originally posted by Diocletian
      Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PoorMan View Post
        Jeff...what model is that?
        That would be a SA120. Mahogany body. RW board. maple SA series neck (a little rounder and IMO nicer feeling than the Wizard type necks)

Neat axe if you like to play strats

I however, don't

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
          X