OMG, I just glazed myself.
    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
    I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Re: Please post a pic of YOUR Les Paul

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
      That makes me feel better.

I still want a burst or a gold top.
      Goldtop is my other favorite. A burst has to be just right for me. I don't like all bursts and I don't like all flametops either. I tend to like plain tops more when it comes to bursts. Simon's '96 is REAL sweet. I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
        Goldtop is my other favorite. A burst has to be just right for me. I don't like all bursts and I don't like all flametops either. I tend to like plain tops more when it comes to bursts. Simon's '96 is REAL sweet. I like that.
        I'm not really into flame tops either, unless it's just the right one. Really, the only bursts I really get into are the ones Simon's got, especially the vintage cherry burst. My favorite is either a cherry burst or a gold top; my next favorite (after a handful of really nice bursts) is mine: ebony.
        Originally posted by ImmortalSix
        I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
          I'm not really into flame tops either, unless it's just the right one. Really, the only bursts I really get into are the ones Simon's got, especially the vintage cherry burst. My favorite is either a cherry burst or a gold top; my next favorite (after a handful of really nice bursts) is mine: ebony.
          My favorite recent burst is the amberburst on my Epi LP Standard Plus. It's not a strong burst like a tobacco or cherry, but man it looks gorgeous and the flame works for me, foto, veneer or whatever. I get compliments out the ying-yang about it. And the tone? <----(and I quit 18 months ago....lol)

Since my budget only allows me to drool over a Gibson, I'm content with the Epiphones. The LP Ultra and Plaintop I would love to add to the collection. The Ultra only comes in the classic cherry burst with a quilt top but it's beautiful and the guitar plays really nice.

Comment

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
            Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
            FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
            http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Originally posted by Simon_F View Post
              '96 Standard...
              This is what mine looks like now with the nickel covered Mules in it

Comment

I seem to be missing a Les Paul. Missing one even more after seeing the beautiful ones you guys have.

Comment

Originally posted by dgk2448 View Post
                  Im asuming that red one is a cayanne[sp?] standard? There beautiful, when I get a standard that'll be the color, but heres mine. 06 faded doublecut. It looks kinda pale in this picture, but It's a very vibrant yellow.
                  Yeah. I just bought it. They were on sale at GC for $1799 so I had to get it.

Comment

2004 Standard 50s neck
                    Last edited by bryvincent; 01-18-2007, 07:04 PM.
                    2006 Gibson Custom '58 Reissue Les Paul

1991 Orville Les Paul Custom

2009 Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster 50s

Comment

Originally posted by MikeS View Post
                      I need a newer pic that isn't so washed and that shows the zebra Customm but you get the point...

I keep telling ya' mike, I love that guitar! I've got the same model but with the regular black knobs/chrome hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post

My Schulte LP with a pair of Hamer Standards.......
                        Shulte? What's the story with those?
                        Originally posted by Frankly
                        PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
                        Originally posted by Diocletian
                        Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

Vintage Guitar article from 10/00. Mine has a 59'er in the neck and JB in the bridge and it is a sweetheart. He told me he had made 110 LPs since 1967. I also have a really sweet Schulte Jr. with a Duncan P90 in it. The Best!

http://www.vguitar.com/brands/details.asp?ID=161
                          Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                          Guitar to sound output:
                          Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Here's mine.
                            Shop Les Paul body electric guitars at Gibson. From the classic Les Paul Standard to the modern Les Paul Studio, find the perfect guitar for you. Shop now!

Comment

heres my baby

Comment

Here's my 96' Studio Busted up basket case. Just give me a few months and I'll have her all prudied back up again.

Here is one of the only pics I could find of my 90' Les Paul. Sadly it was stolen.
                                Last edited by kmcguitars; 01-18-2007, 09:40 PM.
                                http://www.soundclick.com/whirlwindbluesrevue

Comment

Working...
                                X