banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here uses .009 gauge strings on their les paul or les paul copy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who here uses .009 gauge strings on their les paul or les paul copy?

Let's move on from this now. Back to the OP.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

This thread is 6 pages of non-sense and serves no purpose.
      Sadly i expect that crap from TGP & Rigtalk but not here.

Comment

I'm going to string my guitar with all 9 gauge strings and use a pitch shifter to tune it however I like. Same with my basses.
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
          I'm going to string my guitar with all 9 gauge strings and use a pitch shifter to tune it however I like. Same with my basses.
          .009s on a bass? Now THAT’S progressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by The Commodores?
          "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

Originally posted by BriGuy1968 View Post

Why not? The brootz guys have been down tuning and stringing/playing their guitars like basses for ages . . . Let the bassists take a crack at the upper mid range. Seems only fair.
            Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
            This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
              Why not? The brootz guys have been down tuning and stringing/playing their guitars like basses for ages . . . Let the bassists take a crack at the upper mid range. Seems only fair.
              They say that the magnetic poles are in the process of switching sides. Are guitarists and bassists too?

Comment

Nashville Bass Tuning

Comment

I play with an extremely light touch.
                  “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Working...
                  X