X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickups and Axes 4 sale

*Stock pickups from 89 Ibanez RG570:
    V1/ S1/ V2 $ 15 each shipped in USA or $40 for the set. All Good condition

*Carvin M22v and M22SD with rings. Zebra and like new. $30 each or $50 for both

*Gibson 496R /Like new/black out of my Explorer $50
    *Stock old Kramer pickups. Humbuckers/Black One from a JK1000 (ESp made)
    one from a Focus 1000. Good shape. 8" " of lead and 7" $15 NOW 10 each shipped

*Dimarzio Steves Special -White/very good shape and about 10 1/2 inches of lead $35 NOW $30 SOLD!

Guitars: **Disclaimer** I will describe these brutally honest and if you want more detail, let me know. I am probably more harsh on the description because Im SUPER picky and I wouldnt want you to be disappointed. So, knicks that bother me, are love scars to most..haha

*1988 Kramer JK1000 Purpleburst. Guitar is unique/only sold in Japan. In very good shape but does have nicks and dings and some fretwear. Some pitting on the tuning keys and finish wear on the trem arm as Japan's air is rough on metal parts. Trem is a Kahler Spyder and is rock solid. Guitar has Dunlop straplocks and HSC and Duncan JB in the bridge. It plays great and has huge sound and sustain. As far as damages, Its fantastic for the age, but few dings and one line on the upper edge that looks like it hit a counter edge. Paint still intact, but there is a crease and doesnt show in photos. $350 shipped in us

*2002 Carvin SC90. This guitar is nearly new. Its amazing and I HATE to sell it. New with all the options would be $1800.
    Floyd Rose. Transparent Purple and flame maple top. Abalone inlays. Body is Mahogany with mahogany neck. Has the rounded edges option. Sperzel keys,ebony fretboard.
    Comes with HSC. Ive added Chrome truss cover, chrome pup rings, dunlap straplocks, Duncan pearly gates in the neck and Blues Saraceno trembucker in the bridge. It sounds HUGE!! The pots were upgraded to CTS too.
    There are no notable blemishes. $750 shipped to us

*2004 Michael Kelly Patriot Q. Sunburst. Has quilt top (veneer) and mahogany body/neck. This thing comes with Tonepros bridge and tailpiece, grover keys. And HSC. Guitar is like BRAND NEW. Plays like a dream and sounds so good. 24 3/4 scale plays amazing and sustains forever. Bridge pup is now Genesis Sounds Mr Browney. Tone controls are push pull to tap. BTW..The new ones dont come with tonepros to cut costs. $325 shipped in us Look at it this way, Tone Pros and Grovers =$100, Mr browney= $99 and HSC $99. So you are getting your moneys worth right there.

* 2002 Jackson DK2 purple with Gigbag. EDIT** I'll ship it in a nearly new (still smells and looks new) SKB freedom hard shell case.. Ok, first this is a 2nd. HOWEVER. The issue was that it was supposed to have a sustainer and it was removed. Otherwise it is perfect. And the battery compartment on the back is a great place to store picks. And the sustainer switches are now coil taps. The ONLY blemish is a little mark buy the back compartment where I bumped with a screwdriver. You have to look hard to see it. Otherwise, like new. Ive added Dunlap straplocks, and Duncan JB.
    The neck pickup is a dual rails minibucker that sounds so good I never felt the need to change and the mid pup is the stock duncan designed. $375

More guitars will be added soon.. I'm divorcing and need to downsize and get funds to pay for custody of my kids.
    Last edited by BloodRose; 03-13-2007, 03:32 PM. Reason: change prices and add more stuff
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Pickups and Axes 4 sale

1999 Epiphone Ace Frehley. Rare black flame maple. Came with 3 Dimarzio super distortions. I have put a PAF PRo in the neck for more usable tones. I have added Dunlop straplocks and an ALL Parts three way switch. It will come in an Epi HSC. Both guitar and case are in nearly new condition. This is very light for an LP at about 7 pounds. Plays like a paul and sounds great too. Again I hate to get rid of this. Im the original owner and this was my first paul and they dont make the black ones anymore.. Was $799 new plus $90 for the case. Im asking $650. I will also include the stock SUper D in case you want to keep it stock.

Will post more pics upon request

Would anyone be interested if I added my 1989 RG570 in flip flop lavender/pink ? 59b neck/VVblues and C5. Mint condition except alittle finish is rubbed off the neck plate for some odd reason.. Seriously, if you open the original Ibanez case, it still smells new.. Dunlop straplocks and Dtuna
    . $650 with hard case and all the mods listed.

And Lastly for now. Traben 4 string bass. Brand new shape with HSC. Active pickups. The Tribal Sun is the closest thing to it. It is a special edition model that was limited to 100 or 150. Maple fretboard with black flame inlay. They listed at like $899 for the 4 string and $950 for the 5. most of the specs are the same or similar. Its quite nice. And yes, comes with a case.
    $300

SOLD:
    1987 Kramer Focus 6000. With HSC. Electric Blue. This one is a good player and would be a great project guitar. It has alot of dings and scuffs and even some paint missing along an edge. It still plays great and has a comfortable neck. This Is hum/sing/single with 3 off on toggles and volume. Pups are stock Kramer singles and I put in a Duncan Designed 103hb in it. The neck is one piece maple with rosewood board. Frets worn but with plenty of life. Tuning keys and orig floyd, are worth the asking price alone. $170 shipped. photos in post below. it plays great.
    Last edited by BloodRose; 03-13-2007, 03:43 PM. Reason: reduction
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I hope all is well for you BR... For all I can remember that's like 90% of your quiver....

Good luck!

Comment

thanks for the well wishes! Yeah, big changes. Just started new job, and had some paycheck lag, Night job work has been slow and sitch at home has been brewing for along time, but time to git r done. Thanks again..

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Damn, that Carvin Sc90 is beautiful!!! Come on Tax return & Bonus Time!!!!

I like that Jackson too, If I bought that would I be re purchasing the F-Spaced Tone Zone that you bought from me a few months ago??? Also whats the trem like on the Jackson?? I've read that some of them are softer metal and can wear out at the fulcrum points rather quickly.
          Guitars:
          Fender Strats
          Amps:
          Marshall Jubilee

Originally posted by ErikH
          It could be the awesomeness of listening to "Operation Mindcrime" clouding my judgement.

Comment

LOL!! Yeah, matter of fact you would!! TOO funny. They say the trem isnt as hard as an orig floyd. But many players have no problems unless they are whammy junkies...
            The Jackson, SC90, ACE frehley and Patriot Q guitars probably dont have 10 hours of play time on them. sad.. The other 2 were bought used .

Ive added that the Jackson will come in a HSC and the Kramer will too. I was going to keep a HSC for my sons guitar but I keep all mine in Hard shells, Ill ship them that way too, to protect them and give the buyer more for the money.
            ALSO a small detail.. The Jackson, SC90, Frehley and Patriot Q have NEVER been exposed to smoke.. The others have not since Ive owned them. and I cleaned them as best as I could when I got them..
            Thanks for looking
            Last edited by BloodRose; 01-29-2007, 09:46 PM. Reason: add

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Sold
              Also, any interest in a 1984 Focus 1000? Black, better than good shape. Green Distortion.

Kramer has been sold!!
              Last edited by BloodRose; 03-13-2007, 03:44 PM. Reason: edited

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Changes. For those that didnt notice, all the guitars will be in hsc.
                Also, to simplify, all prices include shipping. * Except.. If shipping exceeds $50 for any reason, I'll ask you for the difference. This will prob not happen. I know the prices arent bargain basement, but the gear is as nice as advertised.

Ive had some inquiries on the Focus 1000. Ill give a price and full summary of condition after tonight. I dont have the gear at my house so I have to look it over.
                I will say that it is original floyd and solid body made by ESP. Should be alder but some reports are possibly poplar. For those that arent familiar, they are Japanese versions of Kramer Barettas. As nice at a lesser price.
                Last edited by BloodRose; 02-21-2007, 05:10 AM.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Hot damn, shoot the details and the price of that Focus this way!! I'm definitely interested. No bettr way to reclaim your youth than to own your first guitar again 15 years after selling it!!!
                  Guitars:
                  Fender Strats
                  Amps:
                  Marshall Jubilee

Originally posted by ErikH
                  It could be the awesomeness of listening to "Operation Mindcrime" clouding my judgement.

Comment

The 1000 has a one piece neck. No scharf joint. The maple on this one has a really neat flame in it.
                    I have Dunlop straplocks on it. And HSC is nearly new. And the orig trem arm is with it. The guitar has some chip on the edge of the headstock . some rash on the back. there are some dings around the edge of the body, not thru the paint. there is one indentation on the face where your arm would cover thats about the size of a finger tip. There is a spot up by the front straplock that was a chip through the paint. I have built it up with crazy glue and nail polish. I could be sanded alittle more to be perfect. As it is now it is raised alittle. HOWEVER, with a strap on, you dont see it AT ALL. Ill toss in a black leather strap with it. $350
                    The kicker is that the serial number is 15550 or something very similar.. Basically has 5150 in it.
                    Ill get more pics of this within the next couple of days.
                    Yes Brewtone, relive the youth! Thats why I went nuts snatching all these up. I bought 4 old Kramers in a row. Im keeping my black 6000. its perfect.
                    Buy the 1000 AND the DK2. maybe we can strike a deal..

Also, I will entertain reasonable offers on anything listed. I dont want to deal with Ebay and I want them to go to good homes. As I said, most are VERY near new and have upgrades.
                    Also, if you buy at the prices listed, Ill throw in a Leather stap. Except the blue focus 6000, I have a New Levys black nylon mesh with that one.
                    Last edited by BloodRose; 02-03-2007, 10:13 AM.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Per request, the nut on the Kramers measures 1 9/16
                      The neck at the body is 2 1/16.

I need to move these.. Many are like new.. Any interest?

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Pics of the Focus 6000?
                        ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                        2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                        Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

That's a nice collection of guitars. Sorry to hear that you've got to move them on. Hope it all works out and good luck.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Kac View Post
                            Pics of the Focus 6000?
                            coming soon. I took a bunch of the 6000 and 1000 trying to show any dings and stuff and they all turned out too dark. Please check back later in the week.. thanks

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by stevie_bees View Post
                              That's a nice collection of guitars. Sorry to hear that you've got to move them on. Hope it all works out and good luck.
                              thank you for the kind words! Yeah, Im really bummed about it. I hardly even got to play them..

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
                              X