Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pickups and Axes 4 sale

Cool.
    Going back to Daytona for Bike Week for a coupla' weeks after this w/e,but we'll be back!!!
    "Scalloped & Stickered"
    A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Originally posted by Rand-O-Monium View Post
      Cool.
      Going back to Daytona for Bike Week for a coupla' weeks after this w/e,but we'll be back!!!
      you play down there? I wanna go check out the supercross again.
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Yup!

Lemme know when you're coming down,if you make it...
        "Scalloped & Stickered"
        A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Bump.. Folks as much as I HATE to, I really need to move some of these.
          The focus 1000 is sold. The buyer was happy..(Seemed to be)

The Michael Kelly is smooth brothers.. Sustains like a mother and plays like butter. 24 3/4 scale. grovers, tone pros. Genesis Sounds Mr browney in the bridge. These are very underrated guitars.. If I didnt have a Patriot Custom I would NOT let her go.. Its like new..
          The Kramer focus 6000 is alittle traveled, but a Great player and the Orig floyd is worth the asking price..

Thanks for looking..
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Actually, Very happy is how I would describe my feelings about the Focus1000
            This guy is very conservative in his descriptions, I got alot more than I was expecting!!!
            Guitars:
            Fender Strats
            Amps:
            Marshall Jubilee

Originally posted by ErikH
            It could be the awesomeness of listening to "Operation Mindcrime" clouding my judgement.

Comment

Re: New Additions

**Stock Gibson LP Studio pups. (490/498) . Gold covered, like new. $100 for the pair. Deal pending, no longer avail

**Chrome covered Rockfield SWR pickup. 9" of lead 4 cond. $25 shipped.

**Dimarzio PAF creme/black. NEARLY NEW. Used about 2 weeks. 12" of lead, 4 conductor. $50 shipped Sold!! thank you!

**Dimarzio Tone Zone- White/fspaced/very good shape and about 7" of lead.
              $30 shipped

2002 Epiphone Les Paul Limited Edition. (Epiphone Limited Edition logo on back of headstock) Its a yellowish/Honey color with a Quilted maple top and all black hardware. Neck and body are bound. It has mother of pearl crown inlays. Ive added Black Dunlap straplocks and it comes with a Godin hardshell case. Guitar has NO notable damage. Except, its a player and the first few frets have a tiny bit if grooving. It isnt noticable. Just broken in.. The neck has a chunky shape to it. The hard case is fine except some of the tolex is loose and peeling where the glue seems have let go. Visual only. All latches are sound. This guitar sustains great and has a very big sound accoustically. Its set up with 10s and low action. 1/8 inch. no buzzes.
              All electronics are fine. One pot recently replaced and the others lubed.
              Ok, here it gets better...
              Ill give you a choice. For $345 shipped in the US, it'll come with Stock pickups. Which, are VERY suprisingly good!! I was really stunned.
              OR.. For $400 it'll come with a set of Seymour Duncan Distortions. Yum huh??

I'll have pics added in a couple of days .
              Last edited by BloodRose; 03-01-2007, 05:44 AM. Reason: changes

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Re: New Additions

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post

2002 Epiphone Les Paul Limited Edition. (Epiphone Limited Edition logo on back of headstock) Its a yellowish/Honey color with a Quilted maple top and all black hardware. Neck and body are bound. It has mother of pearl crown inlays. Ive added Black Dunlap straplocks and it comes with a Godin hardshell case. Guitar has NO notable damage. Except, its a player and the first few frets have a tiny bit if grooving. It isnt noticable. Just broken in.. The neck has a chunky shape to it. The hard case is fine except some of the tolex is loose and peeling where the glue seems have let go. Visual only. All latches are sound. This guitar sustains great and has a very big sound accoustically. Its set up with 10s and low action. 1/8 inch. no buzzes.
                All electronics are fine. One pot recently replaced and the others lubed.
                Ok, here it gets better...
                Ill give you a choice. For $345 shipped in the US, it'll come with Stock pickups. Which, are VERY suprisingly good!! I was really stunned.
                OR.. For $400 it'll come with a set of Seymour Duncan Distortions. Yum huh?? .
                Sounds Like an Epiphone Les Paul Classic to me. That's a good price with or without the pickups.

Comment

Thanks Jolly! It really is a great axe! I took photos last night and hope to get them in here quickly.

Ya'll treat yourself to some of these great axes! I really dont want to have to ebay them..

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Ok boys and girls.. Last drop I can make.. Please figure Im gonna be eating $40 to ship them to you.

Kramer JK1000 : $325.. I paid to import from Japan. It sounds huge and is 80s to the hilt.

Carvin V220 $325. This will prob cost 60-70 to ship as it is heavy SOLD

Focus 6000- $150 The orig floyd is worth that alone.. SOLD

Patriot Q - $340 Like new.. I had to take this up alittle. shipping will be $40 Its like new, upgraded pickup, straplocks, HSC.. TOne pros, grovers.

Jackson DK2 - $350 Lots o goodies and like new.

Epi Ace $650. Like new With HSC and straplocks.. Was $799 new, $89 for case, $10 straplocks and $69 for PAF PRo in the neck.

Ill knock the CArvin SC90 to $725

I'LL even do $350 on the Epi LP WITH HSC and Duncan Distortions and straplocks..

I need the money.. But I cant give em away..Plus Most are in excellent shape.
                    They are all great and I dont want to sell any.
                    Last edited by BloodRose; 03-07-2007, 11:11 AM.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Since you gave me a great deal and this thread is getting buried, I figured I'd give you a li'l bump to the top.

Thanks again, I can't wait to get the guitars!

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave! check your pms!!

Jol Dantzig

Comment

bump. reformatted for easier shopping!

Jol Dantzig

Comment

The JK1000 just went to ebay.. The mIchael kelly will on Sunday

Jol Dantzig

Comment

the Michael kelly just went to ebay..

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I've gotta say, if I could have afforded it, I would have bought more guitars from BR. I got his blue Focus 6000 and his Carvin V220, and both are incredible! He's more than honest in his descriptions of everything, and I couldn't be happier with the guitars.

I hope the 'bay works out for you man!

Comment

Working...
                                X