Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Distortion and Jazz Combo?

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    I'm gonna go with MJ And/or evan both said they were not exactly the same. Frank Falbo also. Emphasis here is on how exact exactly is...
    No one from Duncan ever said they were the same or that they were not the same...

If they did I'd love to see it.
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I made a Duncan Distortion demo using a Blues Driver to tighten the attack.

After I made this vid (click on youtube link below) i tried an A8, then a single ceramic. Stupid me, lost the original double ceramic magnet, and now I miss it so much. If you want tight, the DD is great, & a Boss Blues Driver can tighten without ruining the sound.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
      ••••••••••••••••••••••
      4 hb (80's rawk) comparison (PG8-DSD-Ant-JB)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CCULONDTzI
      VAN HALEN gtr tone: 10 Cheats
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTtAFnpWE
      Dunc Dist Demo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWbO7NvEpk0

Comment

Originally posted by KBliss View Post

After I made this vid (click on youtube link below) i tried an A8, then a single ceramic. Stupid me, lost the original double ceramic magnet, and now I miss it so much. If you want tight, the DD is great, & a Boss Blues Driver can tighten without ruining the sound.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
        "Pillar of cement landing on your nephew," LOL, sounds perfect to me! Thanks for welcoming me to the forum guys. And I don't think I'll EVER have a problem playing often.

Comment

Originally posted by KBliss View Post

This should be on the head of the sight that last line
          Originally posted by KBliss
          Originally posted by trevorus
          The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Comment

Working...
          X