banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
    Monica Bellucci is ugly.
    I can understand that your lack of a penis has influenced your rational decision making ability. For this reason alone I will not admonish you. Otherwise, thems' fightin' words!
    My Sound Clips

Comment

• Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
      I can understand that your lack of a penis has influenced your rational decision making ability. For this reason alone I will not admonish you. Otherwise, thems' fightin' words!
      Nah, just messing with you, she's a looker.
      Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
      Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Tampax or Pearl?

Comment

Monica Bellucci or your wife?

(Think about this one Jeff. Think)

Comment

Adam Sandler or Will Ferrell.

Comment

Buy me this.

Comment

Andrew or Kam.

I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Everything gearwise you could ever want or this...

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                    Andrew or Kam.

Who the **** is Kam?

Comment

Who the **** is Kam?
                      That's a good question. I've been asking myself that for a while.

Well Jeff, what are you waiting for? It's your Well, answer the man.
                      I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Well Jeff, what are you waiting for? It's your Well, answer the man.
                        Help Jeff Help!

Kam is touching me in wierd places!

Comment

I wonder how you'd look with your head 10 ft. from your penis...

Comment

I wonder how you'd look with your head 10 ft. from your penis...
                            Gimme a second to unroll it and I'll show you.

To Jeff: What the hell kind of drugs is this Andrew dude on?

Comment

Gimme a second to unroll it and I'll show you.

To Jeff: What the hell kind of drugs is this Andrew dude on?
                              Sleep Deprivinatayion.

Comment

Everything gearwise you could ever want or this...

Monica without a 2nd thought.
                                My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
                                X