X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

Originally posted by gregory View Post
    I assume you covered the shipping?

He then spends all the money you gave him on something else and now can't afford to ship it to you?!?

That's pretty lame!

Actually I paid $85 USD (shipped) for them.
    Low post count but good deals with: B Bent, FretFire, scottish, SMark, King IzzO))), Quicksilver689 (2x), Captain Crunch, RockStarNick, ratherdashing, FuseG4 (2x), Dr.K, wolf5150, Mononoaware, tenniso, teleguru, GinoAmes, glennvalentine, fowl2338, SoundAt11, baritone

Comment

Totally un-cool!

Comment

Before anybody gets hung from a tree I sent him a message to call his attention to this.
        Nope...

Comment

Originally posted by GilmourD View Post
          Before anybody gets hung from a tree I sent him a message to call his attention to this.
          That's fair. But rest assured I tried all the ways I could before posting here, and I also warned him I'd have to take action if he kept ignoring my messages. Honestly, I don't think he'll log in again - his last login was a few hours before you posted this, on the 30th of June.

At least PayPal have decided in my favor because he didn't respond:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pasted_Image_10_07_17_01_04.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	5800958
          Last edited by joaocunha; 07-09-2017, 10:13 PM.
          Low post count but good deals with: B Bent, FretFire, scottish, SMark, King IzzO))), Quicksilver689 (2x), Captain Crunch, RockStarNick, ratherdashing, FuseG4 (2x), Dr.K, wolf5150, Mononoaware, tenniso, teleguru, GinoAmes, glennvalentine, fowl2338, SoundAt11, baritone

Comment

Sad to see a stand-up forum bro blatantly drop the ball like this!

But, I'm glad Paypal helped you sort it out.

Sorry it happened. It's not very often that a deal goes bad around here!

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
              Sad to see a stand-up forum bro blatantly drop the ball like this!

But, I'm glad Paypal helped you sort it out.

Sorry it happened. It's not very often that a deal goes bad around here!
              It's weird how he just dropped off the face of the earth. It can't be because of one messed up deal.
              Nope...

Comment

It's weird how he just dropped off the face of the earth. It can't be because of one messed up deal.
                Same thing with Dominus...

Comment

I swear I hired no hitman.

Comment

Originally posted by treyhaislip View Post
                    Same thing with Dominus...
                    I contacted samplebytes on ebay about a Ibanez body they were selling and when I got a reply I asked if he was Dominus as we had traded etc several times a few years back... I didn't get a straight answer to my question about the body or if he was Dominus though I suspect it was him.
                    It had seemed an OK guy up until the time he ripped you off!
                    The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Originally posted by IndySG View Post
                      It had seemed an OK guy up until the time he ripped you off!
                      Right? It makes absolutely zero sense. Tons of good deals and a generally good contributor to the forum then *poof*.
                      Nope...

Comment

Originally posted by Nostalgic Distortion View Post
                        Pretty lame move F.B.72!!! John is a great guy who would give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it & he's well loved around here. What's done is done but late is certainly better than never & shipping is cheap! PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!!
                        I have traded and done work for John many times, completely stand up guy (and his guitar and parts collection is rivaled by none) Just tell me whose legs to break John, and its done...
                        Guitars:
                        2017 Epiphone dot
                        2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
                        2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
                        (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Cearlock View Post
                          I have traded and done work for John many times, completely stand up guy (and his guitar and parts collection is rivaled by none) Just tell me whose legs to break John, and its done...
                          Sadly, it seems as if FB72 hasn't posted here since August of '16, over two years ago. Last I personally heard from him was February of '16 when I finally got a pickup he wound for me, which took a while. Sadly, it's sat in a box since I got it, so I couldn't even tell you about it. That's what happens when you have work, kids, and school.
                          Nope...

Comment

I never been still but I came here to get a good view of others so I can avoid it lol!!!

Comment

That's what happens when you have work, kids, and school.
                              5 kids here (with their various school and church stuff), fulltime job, wife and 3 animals... and A unhealthy guitar, amp, pedal, and pickup obsession..who needs sleep?
                              Guitars:
                              2017 Epiphone dot
                              2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
                              2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
                              (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

Bought some parts on 12/1 from SrDeMaFp, got some messages about sending out for shipping and will send tracking info, I have been unable to get any response since 12/1, no parts have arrived as of yet, no tracking info, spent $147.50. I will submit a claim to Paypal if no response is received today.

"MIG OFR, big brass block and Tremol-no. Plus shipping USPS Priority. Thanks -Mike"
                                Originally posted by Virtual Kevorkian
                                Being tighter than the JB is like being tighter than Jenna Jameson... it's just not hard to do.
                                I agree, The Duncan JB has a tone comparable to Jenna Jameson's snizz, blown out like a flat tire.

You don't want this gear list.............

Comment

Working...
                                X