• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well C : Hey diddle diddle, in the well with guitfiddle

Originally posted by guitfiddle View Post
    Sam Elliot by a mile.
    I want to high five you right now.
    I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamera View Post
      Care to elaborate on this? I guess the two guitarists are similar in some ways but very different in others. What is it about Jeff that swayed you? As a huge Trower fan, what JB songs should I listen to to see things differently?
      I think most of all, it's that even though both are very proficient at their respective techniques, Jeff just has an ability with melody that Trower can't quite match in my eyes.

Trower can cast a spell, and set some great moods, but Jeff's melodies are just a bit higher in sheer beauty to me.
      - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
      Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
      The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

What made you move to Colorado? Where exactly do you live in Colorado? You don't cook at The Fort do you?

I basically grew up in CO.
        My Sound Clips

Comment

If you had the chance to travel to a different country for a week and for free, where would you go?

Fill in the blank: Peanut butter and ________ Sandwich.

Comment

If you could only watch one thing on TV for the rest of your life, and it had to be a cartoon, what would it be?

What cartoon character would you want to be?

What cartoon character would you want to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
              What made you move to Colorado? Where exactly do you live in Colorado? You don't cook at The Fort do you?

I basically grew up in CO.
              I came out here to go to culinary school. Some friends of mine lived here already, so I had a place to crash once I got here.

Jamestown is the town I live in. It's about 18 miles North West of Boulder. It sits at 7000 ft above sea level(84,000 inches ), and there are only 300 or so permanent residents.

Originally posted by Bones View Post
              If you had the chance to travel to a different country for a week and for free, where would you go?

Fill in the blank: Peanut butter and ________ Sandwich.
              I'd go to New Zealand most likely.

"Peanut better and apple butter sandwich." Good stuff.

Originally posted by Gamera View Post
              If you could only watch one thing on TV for the rest of your life, and it had to be a cartoon, what would it be?

What cartoon character would you want to be?

What cartoon character would you want to do?
              I guess I'd watch King of The Hill...enough variety in the stories as to not be boring.

As for whom to be, I'd be Buggs Bunny, because he always came out the winner. I'd do Jessica Rabbit.
              - Tom

Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.

Comment

did you ever find your pedal board?
                Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
                  did you ever find your pedal board?
                  Nope. I left it in that bar...and I bet by now some bedroom rocker is playing some crap or the other on it. Haven't seen it for sale in whole or part.

Only thing I've ever left at a venue.

I did get another of the most important pedal on there.
                  Last edited by guitfiddle; 10-01-2010, 07:05 PM.
                  - Tom

Comment

Name one non-related/non-forum/non-musician person that you'd most like to buy a beer for at a bar.

Name one non-related musician that you'd like to buy a beer for at a bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Scott View Post
                      Name one non-related/non-forum/non-musician person that you'd most like to buy a beer for at a bar.

Name one non-related musician that you'd like to buy a beer for at a bar.
                      Stephen King
                      Warren Haynes
                      - Tom

Comment

Do you know what a blue waffle is?

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
                          Do you know what a blue waffle is?
                          No. Sounds like it might be painful.

Edit: Found it...eeeeewwwwww
                          Last edited by guitfiddle; 10-05-2010, 06:31 PM.
                          - Tom

Comment

What forum brothers gear are you the most jealous of?

What instrument played by a famous musician would you most like to be able to play for an hour?
                            I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by grumptruck
                              The usual:

Who is your top 10 favorite forum member's you'd want to have a coffee with... and by coffee I mean coffee?

Are you religious?

Your inspirations? (music, whatever)
                              Johnjohn, Ginormous, Jolly, Lucid, Gamera, Jeremy, Gearjonser, Crusty, Sosomething, Gr8Scott.

Not an active church goer, but I have my beliefs in place.

The guys who carry on even if they arent' going to be the one who finishes first, or make the biggest difference in the most lives at once. The ones who just get on with it.

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                              What forum brothers gear are you the most jealous of?

What instrument played by a famous musician would you most like to be able to play for an hour?
                              SomeDude has a few nice pieces. Low_Fidelity has a Fender Concert amp I'd like to have one of. More or less, I just have learned to get it on with what I have, though.

The Mandocello that Tim O'Brian played at Rockygrass a few years ago. Beautiful.
                              - Tom

Comment

Favorite model of guitar? Please explain.

Favorite amp? Also, Explain.
                                Originally posted by jmh151
                                I'd hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the King of England
                                Originally posted by jeremy
                                like if we were walking down the sidewalk and you said "hey check her out" chances are i already saw her and mentally sodomized her
                                Originally posted by grumptruck
                                Media only reports on what the sheeple wanna see/hear/read.
                                Sometimes not read.
                                dats hard

Comment

Working...
                                X