banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

mine right here-

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	!!bronco.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	5817510

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Mavronis View Post
        Thanks but I have a question: I'm sharing this between 2 home practice amps, the Blackstar HT-1R combo on clean channel and the VHT Special 6 Ultra combo which has an effects loop. I used to split the delay pedal into the effects loop and have the boost pedal last before the amp. But since I'm sharing this pedalboard with the other non-FX loop amp, the pedals are all in the same serial sequence path. Should the boost pedal be after the delay pedal before hitting the front of the amp(s) or boost pedal stay before the delay pedal? Here's a DigiTech demo and I think that's what I'm doing when he said last before delay.

Depends on what your using the boost for. If it’s just a “everything louder” pedal, then I would go post-delay (for the longest time, I had a Spark Mini Booster last in chain to do this for solos).

If you boost before the delay, the repeats can become significantly more noticeable, which you may or may not like.

Try it both ways and see what works for you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tukiguitarman View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]101852[/ATTACH]
          I'm digging that guitar!! I'd do that with a Hot Rails in a heartbeat. Hot Rails for strat is my new go-to pickup.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
          -Greg

Guitars:
          2016 Ibanez RG6003FM (JB/'59nJ)
          2018 G&L Tribute Legacy (Hot Rails/stock/stock)
          2019 Squier Affinity Telecaster HH (Esquire'd w/ JB)
          Applause/Ovation AE28 Acoustic/Electric

Comment

• Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Been using various incarnations of this with a 535q off the board. Loving the stacked drive tones but I want to replace them with a Tumnus and something heavier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Nacho8807; 11-08-2019, 12:37 PM.
            Originally posted by Rockstar216
            Musician thinking - nice strat, looks like a 62, that Marshall JCM 800 sounds great, the lead guitarist could use a bit less treble

Bar patron thinking - Wonder if these guys know "Free bird"?

Comment

Here's mini board / living room amp I built while ago:

I tried numerous Mooer pedals before picking up that US Gold. It's a Friedman type preamp that sounds incredible!

Not for the price or size: Just flat out really great sounding preamp that is at least equally good or better, than anything I've played.

I got a bit of GAS for Friedman thanks to that. Damn they're expensive...

Korg tuner has brilliant idea: It works with two button batteries! That should be standard for mini pedals.

If ayone knows really flat relatively inexpensive isolated supply I might be interested to get it to install under the board. EHX adapter I'm using for daisy is making a bit of hiss.
              "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
              Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Name:	A12213C7-B94D-4B27-8D62-3576E258832D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	5817596

VooDoo Mondo mounted under

Comment

My Current setup. Just added the TC Electronic Fangs yesterday. Not really jiving with it though, just sounds thin and trebly to me. I really want to like it but I'll probably return it. No matter how I adjust it I think the Amp gain pushed by the TS9 is better.

Name:	pedalboard1.jpg
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	5817625
                  "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

• Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Originally posted by TcRoc View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]102098[/ATTACH]

VooDoo Mondo mounted under
                    Do you chain those 3 delays or just have them with different times?

Comment

I'm a little on the cable-y side right now, but it works; first board I have built.

Name:	first_board.jpg
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	5817629

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
                        Do you chain those 3 delays or just have them with different times?
                        All 3 at different times different purposes. The Mxr is very warm and with modulation comes into play with different songs .
                        1 dd3 is very short and adds a brighter tone to certain songs .. other dd3 has longer times delay for certain things. Over board? You May think but it’s amazing how each play there part . Only had one delay up to a couple years ago than added another.. was playing around and was like wow this works .. than added the Mxr and changed it all.. so different and stayed on the board.. trust me it works well

Comment

Originally posted by TcRoc View Post
                          All 3 at different times different purposes. The Mxr is very warm and with modulation comes into play with different songs .
                          1 dd3 is very short and adds a brighter tone to certain songs .. other dd3 has longer times delay for certain things. Over board? You May think but it’s amazing how each play there part . Only had one delay up to a couple years ago than added another.. was playing around and was like wow this works .. than added the Mxr and changed it all.. so different and stayed on the board.. trust me it works well
                          Not overboard, sounds reasonable to me. I love delay.

Comment

The flavor of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                              The flavor of the week

How do you like the GR-33?
                              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Don't run much this is my rig at Church. Now have added a Keeler Push drive behind the compressor just for a light crunch through my clean.

Name:	73364316_10220410840516625_1004269680015179776_n.jpg
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	5817779
                                Guitars
                                Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                                Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
                                X