banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well LXXXXI: Fall to your knees... and bow to the refinishing lord.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well LXXXXI: Fall to your knees... and bow to the refinishing lord.

Originally posted by bluesbend View Post
    What's your position on threesome's?
    If I'm involved, two girls and a guy. If I'm watching.. three girls. If I'm not involved, whatever floats your boat.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
    @ArizonaVoters

Comment

"Two girl's and a guy", and you?
      " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

Have you broken any bones that weren't you own?
        " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

"Two girl's and a guy", and you?
          That wouldn't be a threesome now, would it?

Twitter:
          @ArizonaVoters

Comment

What US President had the best haircut?
            I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Have you broken any bones that weren't you own?
              Broke my brother's nose when we were kids.

Twitter:
              @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                What US President had the best haircut?
                John Quincy Adams. Rocking mutton chops AND a skullet.

Twitter:
                @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Do you have any prenatal memories?

Comment

I've only taken part in two of these Wells so far and it's just struck me that by asking the kind of questions I've been asking it's more like I'm setting you up for a punchline rather than taking what is a great opportunity to actually get to know some pretty interesting people. So here's a couple of more serious questions.

I'm aware of the rules regarding religious themes on these boards but you don't strike me as the kind of guy who would get too up in arms over a simple question about your beliefs and I find it interesting that you have a biblical quote in your sig which isn't particularly pro-Christian. Would you call yourself a spiritual person, even if you are not in the strictest sense of the word 'religious'?

What are your opinions on drugs and the hypothetical legalization of them? I'm talking from weed right up to psychotropics and stuff like Heroin.

Can you honestly say that you've without a doubt been in love? Do you even believe in love? How about soulmates?

Without meaning to get too political, how much is freedom of speech really worth?
                    I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post

I'm aware of the rules regarding religious themes on these boards but you don't strike me as the kind of guy who would get too up in arms over a simple question about your beliefs and I find it interesting that you have a biblical quote in your sig which isn't particularly pro-Christian. Would you call yourself a spiritual person, even if you are not in the strictest sense of the word 'religious'?
                      Not at all.

What are your opinions on drugs and the hypothetical legalization of them? I'm talking from weed right up to psychotropics and stuff like Heroin.
                      They can legalize them as soon as they come up with an "drug-alyzer" that can tell if someone is driving while high. I don't care what people put into their bodies, but if someone under the influence hits me, it's game over for them.

Can you honestly say that you've without a doubt been in love? Do you even believe in love? How about soulmates?
                      Yeah, this one is tough. I'm pretty cynical these days. Had a bad marriage. It's amazing how much a person can change once you commit to spending the rest of your life with them.

Without meaning to get too political, how much is freedom of speech really worth?
                      Depends on if you mean the standard accepted freedom of speech, or the libertarian outlook. Should we allow the F- word on normal TV? That would dilute it's meaning, wouldn't it? We'd have to come up with a new one.. like festizio.

Personally, I see the Constitution as a living document. The founding fathers could not foresee what would happen in the future. (Hell, in the 70s, 80s, even 90s, could you imagine having your entire music collection on a music device that fits easily in your pocket? ) I see both sides of the two most argued about amendments.

For the first.. just because we *can* say whatever we want, doesn't mean we should. The world would be a better place if people thought before they spoke/acted. I've seen so much on the internet that I'm convinced that either there's a new group-think going on out there, or people are getting crazier.

For the second.. it was a poorly written amendment. A few more commas/periods could have cleaned up the intent. And I say that as a gun owner.

Twitter:
                      @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn
                        Pretty much.It's usually a twitfest for the most part,(and believe me I definitely include myself in that group after some of the moronic things I've said).It seems that wells go into 2 categories 1 (the usual) see who has some of the funniest responses to bizarre questions or 2 someone says something that opens a floodgate to a very interesting well (JMoose and Hunter's well's are great example's)

I however am a firm beliver in the twitfest,so with that in mind...........Yo dominus,how ya doing buddy?
                        Just waking up, time to grab a can of Pepsi Max.

For wiping:back to front or front to back?
                        Does anyone go back to front? That just seems illogical. And awkward.

Twitter:
                        @ArizonaVoters

Comment

I have a very deep introspective question for Dominus.

It might cause you to question the very fibre of your being, and explore areas of your psyche you didn't know exist. The purpose of this question is to uncover those formative things that impacted you as a child and continue to guide your life today. It is meant as an existential deconstruction of the person you are.

so without further ado, my question, Dominus, is:

WTF mang?!

Comment

Do You love old Skool Metallica? is that why the topic for your well?
                            Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

I do like old Metallica. I started listening to them back when I was 12 (And Justice For All had just come out), and the black album was such a major disappointement.

Twitter:
                              @ArizonaVoters

Comment

If you could have this guitar for free, but weren't allowed to sell it or scavenge parts from it, would you do it??

Ministers and superstars
                                are drinking champagne in their cars
                                6 strings on a 12 guitar
                                all my dreams are made of stars
                                and the rock and roll still burns in me

Comment

Working...
                                X