banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By far the most comprehensive chart of pickup wirng codes I have seen on line.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By far the most comprehensive chart of pickup wirng codes I have seen on line.

Has more of the smaller company codes listed here by far than any other chart I have seen . Wiring a set of Suhrs in today and found this one and thought I would drop the link here.
    Anderson, Bare Knuckle, Bartolini, Benedetto, Bill Lawrence, Caparison, Carvin, DiMarzio, Dunca Designed, EMG-HZ, Fender, Fralin, GFS, Gibson, Golden Age, Gotoh, Ibanez, Iron Gear, Joe Barden, Jackson, Kent Armstrong, Lace, Lollar, Lundgren, Nordstrand, Paul Reed Smith, Peavey, Railhammer, Rio Grande, Rockfield, Seymour Duncan, Shadow, Sheptone, Suhr, Swineshead, TDM, Tone Rider, TV-Jones WCR and more.
    Last edited by Ascension; 12-05-2019, 09:16 AM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Re: By far the most comprehensive chart of pickup wirng codes I have seen on line.

Very cool, I hadn't seen this! Thanks for sharing!
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Re: By far the most comprehensive chart of pickup wirng codes I have seen on line.

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Very cool, I hadn't seen this! Thanks for sharing!
      Just picked up a set of Suhr SSV's and found it while looking for crossover charts. First one I have found that had most of the smaller company codes and in particular the Carvin codes with the others. The SSV's are going in my AE 185 with the active module so needed that cross over big time to solder these into the PC board!
      Hope it helps some others who are doing weird stuff like I do!
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

That's a good chart for a sticky.
        Originally Posted by IanBallard
        Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
          That's a good chart for a sticky.
          AGREED!!
          Guitars

Comment

Working...
          X