This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Dave, I've read that you drew Vic Rattlehead by yourself. Is drawing your interest apart from music?

Comment

Hey Dave, i got a couple of questions, first, are you going to keep Dave Jr back in the band, even after the rust in peace tour, also, when is the next time you are coming back to atlanta, i know you were just here for rip, but it'd be cool to see you in atl for the endgame tour, also, one more question, is there any ideas for new music in the future, thank you very much dave, : Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by gdlventura View Post
        Hey Dave,
        Just caught you guys at the Palladium and loved it. Also saw you in December at the House of Blues in Vegas. Why did you guys cut the show so short there? I know that idiot threw some ice up on stage, but was there something else? And by the way, I love your comparison of discovering Chris to the Ozzy/Randy scenario. He sure reminds me of him. Rock on!
        it was a shorter show.

Comment

Would it be ok to ask a second question? if so, out of all your signature models all the way back to the Jacksons (of which I have one from the first year of production) which is your favourite look wise and sound wise?

Thank you so much,

Thrash 'Till Deth!

Comment

Dave you are one of a kind and you have always been you. that's what we love about you!

Comment

In one word, what is metal to you?

Comment

Another one, sorry can´t hold on heheh do you still like KIMB, cause lot´s of artists don´t like they early works... for me it´s a life guide aheheh "Don´t need no woman beside him, just make it fast loud and rude", it´s total me ! thanks again!

Comment

Hi Dave,

Why do/did you use Seymour Duncan's JB+Jazz pickups? Is there a certain something you heard in them as opposed to other Duncan (or other brand, for that matter) pickups? Why did you decide to go with active pickups ultimately?

Thanks,

-Mike
                  -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                  I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Originally posted by woemoejack View Post
                    Dave, really cool of you to do this.

Are your Marshalls modified in any way?
                    Do you use any effects that arent in the rack?

Thanks again for doing this for us!
                    No. The Marshalls are the best amps in the world straight outta the box.

Comment

Dave, do you think when Dimabag Darrel was killed people have changed the way to see how dangerous can be a rock star??

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
                        i am busy right now with touring and the new record.
                        Thanks for clarifying! I look forward to the new record

This isn't really a question, but I'd like to thank you for your latest liveline update when you encouraged all the Droogie students to kick butt, finish school, and make you proud. Now I feel much more motivated to go to my physics night class/lab.

It's great having a hero who encourages you to do the right thing

Comment

Originally posted by Slaytallideth View Post
                          What do you think are Megadeth's chances of getting into the Rock n' Roll Hal of Fame?
                          better than the mentors.

Comment

Keep it up Dave, ya doin a great job.
                            Even if you don't answer every question we appreciate you doing this.
                            It's a valve sporker... it sporks valves

Comment

Also One More Question growing up who was your favorite band/musician?, thank you very much

Comment

Hi Dave,

Do you enjoy coming to Argentina? Are going to come again after this show on 28th?
                                Oh, and, I can´t thank you enough for your music, man. You´re the best!

Comment

Working...
                                X