Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss RE-20 small clip...

Got it today
    And it fits right in with my other delays/echo's...
    Got this ghostly tone to it that I like from tape...
    None of dryness I dislike in delays.
    Easy and simple to use...another plus to me.
    Sweet thing....used my JB strat and Super Sonic 22.

Re: Boss RE-20 small clip...

And more.....plus some fuzz and vibe...

Comment

Sounds echo-tastic! Like the first clip a lot.

One of the songs from my upcoming album ... Strat ... Maestro PS-1 into the RE-20 plus Analogman Beano Boost ... oooold Hiwatt cab w/square back Fane Crescendos. All live, in-the-room (besides the overdubs on the chorus). Mic was approx. 2 ft from the cab.

Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

^Man that was one sweet piece!!!

Comment

This is one delay I keep forgetting about when looking around. Seems to be a great choice all around! Cool clips from both!
          Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxplorer View Post
            This is one delay I keep forgetting about when looking around.
            It's not a delay, but should definitely be on your short list IF you are not interested in perfect repeats ...

Comment

Originally posted by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon View Post
              ^Man that was one sweet piece!!!
              Thanks!

Comment

All 3 clips sound awesome. When I was a young man, a bro of mine had an old SE. Talk about fun, and nothing else since has ever matched up all that great.

Now you two delay/echo whores check my thread and give me your opinions!
                I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Space Echo right? How is it not a delay? I'm confused now lol.
                  Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Echo...more verbish washy sound, while delay is more dry and all that

Comment

Ahhh, that makes sense. Maybe this is why I don't like delay!? I have tried a couple and never get them to sound right, but they are clear. The posts here are what I'd like to get... So maybe it's Echo I want!

Learn something new every day!

Comment

Yeah...Echo's that can create a verby sound is always a nice thing...

Comment

Would one of these work well in front of a crunchy amp, or is an effects loop best? I don't have a loop, but I CAN run a wet/dry if necessary, but it's usually to much to bring so I usually don't

Comment

What fuzz are you using in that 2nd clip? It sounds very Gilmourish!
                            Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Well it has treble and bass controls like the old SE, so it should work in some way I guess?!

The fuzz is my Foxrox CC Hybrid, Dave makes some serious good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X