Guitar: '03 Gibson '57RI Brobucker/Wagner Fillmore neck
    Amp used: Peavey Valveking, TAD 6l6 Longbottles/JJ and EH 12ax7's

Settings are 1-10 on the dials

Master Settings: A/B-A switch 100% A/B and Resonanace Tight, No Reverb

Cab Used: 2x12 loaded with V30 and Texas Heat

Clean setting: Vol 4, Bass 10/Mid 5/Treb 6, Bright switch on

Dirty setting: Gain 10, no gain or vol boost, Vol 4, Bass 9/Mid 5/Treb 7

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=414233
    Last edited by JumpMarine; 02-23-2006, 10:58 PM.
    '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Re: Brobucker Clips Clean and Dirty

Hey Jump it asks me to log-in?
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

It started downloading a file then it just did nothing. Weird.
      The G.B. Kirch Band on Facebook!
      And Here on Bandcamp!
      Crankin' a Gibson Les Paul and a Fender Strat into a Crate V32, in an attempt to deafen those who don't enjoy good ol' fashioned blues and rock n' roll

Comment

Sorry guys, I thought that link would start the download of the mp3. Here's the main page, just download the mp3 for the best results.
        http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=414233
        '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Even with the gain dimed it sounded good. Love the tone at the three minute mark!
          Originally posted by Kanye West
          Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

FYI, you have to be logged into Soundclick to download any mp3's but not if you just listen to it on lofi or hifi.

Comment

Awesome clip! Makes me hate UPS even more for not delivering my Brobucker yet
              The G.B. Kirch Band on Facebook!
              And Here on Bandcamp!
              Crankin' a Gibson Les Paul and a Fender Strat into a Crate V32, in an attempt to deafen those who don't enjoy good ol' fashioned blues and rock n' roll

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker
                Even with the gain dimed it sounded good. Love the tone at the three minute mark!
                Thanks, there are many other's here who could make this pup sound much better than me. FYI, the 3min mark is the BB and the Fillmore neck combined. I love that tone too!

Comment

I wish I had one...and a guitar to put it in...
                  Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                  https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                  Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

beautiful!

Comment

Sounds real Good!! Now I understand what the whole Buzz about these PuPs was all about. I hope there will be a 2nd run... This time i won't miss the bus.
                      This sounds like the PuP I always wanted, But was afraid to ask for.
                      http://www.soundclick.com/whirlwindbluesrevue

Comment

Excellent! Sounds great. The dirty stuff would make Leslie West proud as hell. You nailed his current tone beautifully
                        "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

It sound very FAT , even if it had to much bass dialed in on dirty channel , this pickup is probably - for what i heard - not suited for Metal , but would be very good for everything vintage , from jazz to hard rock , the Brob is not mean and fast enough .
                          Perhaps with a row of allen like the Demon it would be more agressive .

Comment

that sounds awsome !! great clean and with gain i like it alot very fat. it sounds like a classic rockers dream pickup.
                            Wayne Rock-legend #143 Jazz/JB
                            Suhr OD-50
                            Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

"Bradshaw" Moded Crybaby, Majik Box Rocket Fuel

Comment

Cool clips. I'm glad you did different examples of it. It's a versatile pickup that can do anything....it even does extremely heavy gain. It's potted, but to me, it's in between non potted and normal potting.....at least I think.

I'm wondering if SD will make this a Custom Shop pickup, or if it's viable to release it as a new standard model? I think the aged magnet issue forces it to be a Custom Shop deal.
                              Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                              I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Working...
                              X