SansAmp Tri-A.C.???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SansAmp Tri-A.C.???

Does anyone use one or have tried one hooked up to a PA? Reviews?

Re: SansAmp Tri-A.C.???

Pretty buzzy direct-in. Besides, you have to rely on what the sound guy will feed you back on the monitors, and that will ALWAYS be buzzy. I'm using mine with a Power Engine 60 now and I'm mic'ing the cab. Nothing beats that!

Comment

It sucked with teh PA.It was cool with teh Orange Rockverb 50!
      www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Lousy going into a Blues Jr. but I didn't know diddly at that time...

Pretty flexible and fun going into a Power Engine 60 though.

Chip
        Heritage 535 Special, Warmoth frankenstrat, MIM Strat, & Taylor 314C(no E)
        Amp Builds: Tweed Princeton (5F2-A) variation, 2 BF Princeton Reverb clones, & Super Reverb clone
        Sometimes use a Blues Jr., Tech 21 Trademark 10 & Power Engine 60
        SPG modded DS-1, TS-7 & CryBaby; Visual Sounds Rte. 66 & H2O; Guyatone Tremolo
        SD pickups: SSL-2, APS-2, tapped Quarter Pound, Custom 5 & Antiquity humbuckers

"Conan! What are the best things in life?"
        "Girls, guitars, guns and cars!"

Comment

I love mine...hardly play without it (mostly because my amp doesn't have a good mid-drive setting).

One of the things I've loved about it is that I can get the clean channel set on the amp and then kick any of the three switches to have "my" three tones. I've been able to take it from amp to amp, dial in the clean and only make very minor, if any, adjustments on the box.....that, or my ears aren't picky enough to know the difference!

I bought mine from a bro here on the board...don't recall who :\

Comment

Working...
          X