how much are celtics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much are celtics?

in particular, the edana 45(?) in cherrywood head?
    Originally posted by ratherdashing
    As long as Giada exists, there is no reason for Rachel Ray.
    -05 Hamer USA Standard
    -05 Gibson Sg Standard w/Blackouts
    -07 Gibson Explorer Pro Mahogany
    -Simon & Patrick CW Spruce
    -Laney VC-100 2X12 Combo
    -Tychobrahe wah>Maxon OD9 pro+>Carbon copy>GE-7, TU-2

Re: how much are celtics?

Email Scott. It's just as easy and more accurate than asking us.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I ordered the Edana for my son and it's a killer amp. The regular one was $950.00 & shipping. You should e-mail Scott though to get details about cabinet upgrade. Scott is great to work with, but he is a bit busy at times. Well worth the wait! Again, you need to get a hold of Scott.

Comment

This what yer lookin fer?

I never get tired of showing this thing off. Just wish I had more time to play it instead of working on that STINKING MOTORCYCLE AGAIN!!!!

Comment

Scott - are you EVER going to get tired of your exhibitionist streak?
          All that nekkid mojo is killing me!

Chip
          Heritage 535 Special, Warmoth frankenstrat, MIM Strat, & Taylor 314C(no E)
          Amp Builds: Tweed Princeton (5F2-A) variation, 2 BF Princeton Reverb clones, & Super Reverb clone
          Sometimes use a Blues Jr., Tech 21 Trademark 10 & Power Engine 60
          SPG modded DS-1, TS-7 & CryBaby; Visual Sounds Rte. 66 & H2O; Guyatone Tremolo
          SD pickups: SSL-2, APS-2, tapped Quarter Pound, Custom 5 & Antiquity humbuckers

"Conan! What are the best things in life?"
          "Girls, guitars, guns and cars!"

Comment

I show that amp off more than Britney shows off her cooter. I go through withdrawal when I don't get to play it often enough (like right now). I wanna crank that amp so badly it hurts.

Comment

That cherrywood Edana is so beautiful. I love the white chassis and red knobs too. Do you have a favorite OD pedal for that amp?

Actually, I wish I could get Scott to make a 50W 68 plexi with Mercury trannies and a passive FX loop. I'd want it in transblack with a gold faceplate and amber jewel light. And a 2-12 cab in transblack with salt/pepper grill. OK, I'm drifting off into jones land! LOL
              Last edited by Gearjoneser; 08-22-2007, 10:00 PM.
              Originally posted by Boogie Bill
              I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

The chassis is cream colored actually. It matches the grill much better than those pics would suggest. The material it's made out of reflects light much more than the cane grillcloth. It's got a cream front and a cream back which means DOUBLE-CREAM'S BABY!!!!!! It's not stark white like the pics make it look.

Comment

That is beautiful Scott, oops, just drooled on the keyboard. I would beat the crap out of a nekkid wood amp, but it looks like a loud piece of fine furniture with great tone

Would this be considered the heirloom model that you can pass down to your kids and grandkids?

-R

Comment

Believe me when I say that I have put some dings and dents in her by now. She's way built to travel, but it's hard on her finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Scott View Post
                      Believe me when I say that I have put some dings and dents in her by now. She's way built to travel, but it's hard on her finish.
                      I see the perfect place for her, far away from the land of dings and dents:

Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                      I am just jug the merlot

Comment

What'll ya give me in trade? Does yer wife have a hot sister who's a mute and can't sign?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Scott View Post
                            What'll ya give me in trade? Does yer wife have a hot sister who's a mute and can't sign?
                            HAHAHAHA

I'll trade you for a state-of-the-art Bluetooth mouse. Think of all the uses! It's over here…now it's over there. BOOM! That's one heck of a mouse.

If not that, how do you feel about Casio watches?
                            Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                            I am just jug the merlot

Comment

This is terrible...

I also have a Cherry Edana (Number 007) but no digital camera to take pictures of it. (Last one I had broke).

Combined with Franklin (No. 0016) Celtic Amps ROCK
                              Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
                              When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
                              Red Devils - 1% all the way!
                              Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
                              Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Working...
                              X