Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Time to call Paul Cochrane?

whats a timmy??? >>>>>> ducks<<<<<<<<<
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

its a super transparent lower gain overdrive made by a man name Paul Cochrane. He charges $130 shipped for this pedal and there is quite a waiting list.

Paul C Audio Timmy Pedal demo with Gibson Historic SG with Lava ELC cables, MXR Carbon Copy delay into Swart AST PRO amplifier. The reverb is coming from the...
      #1: Gibson SG Classic [Antiquity P-90 Set]
      #2: Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster [Tonerider TRT2 Set]
      #3: Hamer Sunburst MIK [Pearly Gates Set]
      #4: Agile AL-2000 [59/JB Set]
      #5: Fender Robert Cray Stratocaster [Stock Singles]
      Amp Head: Egnater Tweaker 15 [Tung-Sol & JJ Tubes]
      Amp Cabinet: Chilly Bird Pro Audio Oversized Closed Back 1x12 [Eminence Wizard]
      Brim Pedaltrain Mini: Pitchblack, Dual unLTD, SUF Violet Ramshead, R-S Phaser, TC Flashback. Pod HD Desktop.

Comment

I got my call on Sunday and missed it. I tried for several days to get through and last night finally talked with Paul. He apologized for the 8 month wait and was surprised that I still wanted the pedal. I sent him $129 by paypal and should have my Timmy come Monday.

I'm excited to try it out with my new Classic Vibe Tele.

-B
        Brim Pedaltrain Mini: Pitchblack, Dual unLTD, SUF Violet Ramshead, R-S Phaser, TC Flashback. Pod HD Desktop.

Comment

Got my Timmy today! Have to wait for my shift to end to try it out....UGH!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
            trust me its worth the wait. it it hands down my favorite pedal, so much so i am probably gonna ditch me kot and get another timmy or a tim
            I have both a Tim and Timmy-love them to death and my 2-year wait on the KOT lasted only for about a week. I juice my Metro JTM with the Tim and my AST with the Timmy. That's about all I need.

I still cannot believe Paul delivers his pedals so cheaply when folks flip them for 50-100 bucks profit. At any rate-Paul is well aware of that and really believes that his pedals and great tone should be accessible to all. Truly a class act!

That said-call him, give HIM your business and you will never hear a pedal define each and every note so clearly as his.
            Rambler + Tele + Stylish Chords = Heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post
              PaulC:

615-896-8555
              [email protected]

btw, he also has a MySpace, I think it's "PaulC Audio"
              Does he live here in Murfreesboro or something? That's a M'boro home phone number for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post
                on second thought ... my info is probably out of date ... I believe Heritage Amps, Paul's former "day job" is no longer in business ..... he's probably a lot easier to reach by phone nowadays

he has info on ordering on his MySpace
                Nevermind.....I just saw that.

Comment

Working...
                X