Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new amp Peavey 6505+ 1x12 combo

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
    Keyboardists make the band.. LOL... alil off topic, but Ive always gotten a hoot when I see keyboardists really acting hard core on stage. I know thats a biased statement as they prolly have more skill than me, but in my narrow mind, it isnt a hard rock instrument. I also always wondered why key players in the 80s always wore the doctor outfits?? And, I also wonder, Do you like gladiator movies??

hahaa
    gladiator movies I watched that movie gladiator in the theater 20 years ago and it was a trip

Comment

Re: My new amp Peavey 6505+ 1x12 combo

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
      Keyboardists make the band.. LOL... alil off topic, but Ive always gotten a hoot when I see keyboardists really acting hard core on stage. I know thats a biased statement as they prolly have more skill than me, but in my narrow mind, it isnt a hard rock instrument. I also always wondered why key players in the 80s always wore the doctor outfits?? And, I also wonder, Do you like gladiator movies??

hahaa
      For the most part it's rare to find a keyboardist that matches Tonally with a hard rock band. Does anyone else notice how artificial they sound and how they take over a mix?

Comment

Working...
      X