banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar cab 410 slanted - does anyonemake these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guitar cab 410 slanted - does anyonemake these?

I can fit a Peavey 5150 slant cab in my 99 Corolla's trunk. Fits like a glove, but if I got hit from behind, it'd be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Warheart View Post
      I can fit a Peavey 5150 slant cab in my 99 Corolla's trunk. Fits like a glove, but if I got hit from behind, it'd be destroyed.
      killer man, Ill consider that, as it would be ideal if I ever need somethin bigger. CHEERS ON THE 99 CORROLLA MAN! heh u be rollin in thatz.

since this thread I decided on the orange 2x12PC cab. killer heavy sounds and I can stack it sideways for more projection. I really like less speakers cause they are too heavy and I dont want to damage my hearing any further

Comment

Originally posted by whatshisname View Post
        Yup, that's the one. I used one for a long time, and got rave reviews on my tone, every where we played. I loved it, but most of my gear was stolen out in Washington state a few years ago.
        Blasted Grunge players did it, man

And yeah, that's probably the only Marshall head I'd own. I played a JCM 800 some years back and didn't get what all the fuss was about.
        Played a 3203 Artist with green tolex through a TubeWorks 4x12 and thought it sounded great. Nice and articulate, with enough gain that I didn't have to boost it or use my rack preamp instead.
        Originally posted by Brown Note
        I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
        My Blog

Comment

Working...
        X