banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One giant thread to cover my 2010 "ampscapade". Vintage amp lovers tune in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One giant thread to cover my 2010 "ampscapade". Vintage amp lovers tune in here!

Man that is one incredible bunch of amps. I'm drooling just looking at the pics.

Comment

Re: One giant thread to cover my 2010 "ampscapade". Vintage amp lovers tune in here!

Beautiful collection! That Supro Super, man... if that thing sounds as good as it looks.... dang!
      Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

great little collection of amps

I like small amps too ... cheap guitars, small amps .. and *CRANK * it.
        "music heals"
        facebook

Comment

Man those are great Bent...

Comment

Fabulous collection Greg! I'd love to own some of those sweet little amps.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

I saw this thread last night when you posted it Greg, and frankly I am still pretty much speechless.

I'll just go with this- I haven't used this very often. It is the highest form of praise you will get from me on the forums here-

I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

All junk

Comment

Thanks guys. I "only" have 6 of these amps left, plus my Vibrolux Reverb.

These Supros are stupid cool The Corsica is for sale cause it just is, but the Supro Super is amazing.
                  I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Originally posted by That90'sGuy View Post
                    Beautiful collection! That Supro Super, man... if that thing sounds as good as it looks.... dang!

For some crazy reason this is probably my favorite small amp. One on eBay just sold for like $500. Thats just NUTS!

Everyone comments on this amp!
                    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Nice!

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Working...
                      X