NAD (well in a few weeks) - Tone King Metropolitan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD (well in a few weeks) - Tone King Metropolitan

Well I finally did it....after many months of trying to figure out if I wanted to sell my amp or work with what I had I decided to pull the trigger on a Tone King Metropolitan.

I presently have a Marshall 2204 with x4 cab but I have been wanted to downsize for sometime now + I wanted something more 6V6'ish as I don't play much straight up rock and love the Strat chime and Tele twang.

I was actually floored by how many amp builders that are out there now. For me it was down to the 65 amps Tupelo or a Tone King. I was initially thinking of the TK Imperial but I really like the 4 phase power scaling idea of the Metro. A brand new Metro sprung up on TGP so I decided to act on it. Brown Tolex here we come!

There were so many that I was looking at....Lone Star Classic, 65amps, TK, Roadster, Fender.... It was actually kinda fun to do all the searching but I am glad I can get on with some playing soon.

Re: NAD (well in a few weeks) - Tone King Metropolitan

ive played a few tone kings including one of jim weiders and always really liked them. four 6v6 is a great power section.

Comment

Working...
    X