CrunchBox Clone V3 At Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrunchBox Clone V3 At Work

Took awhile to get the board for this....Started populating the circuit board,though I Lack the 2 5mm red leds and the LM833 chip...For now I have a Burr Brown 2134 and a TL072 I can try until I get the actual chip used in the CB..Alot of wires involved with this project! The 20k trim pot will be on the outside of the pedal for "presence" control...I'm using cloth/solid wires throughout.If it works when completed I'll report back with the results...

Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Re: CrunchBox Clone V3 At Work

cool, John ...

I have a Son of Screamer type pedal. I know it's a different circuit, but I really like the TL072 in that one.
    "music heals"
    facebook

Comment

That's a lot of wires for a little box. I know you do good work, but I could never solder all of those little connections.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
        That's a lot of wires for a little box. I know you do good work, but I could never solder all of those little connections.
        A little patience and a peice of cake Jeff......The pedal really sounds great..Tomorrow night I'll try it with my band....
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post
          cool, John ...

I have a Son of Screamer type pedal. I know it's a different circuit, but I really like the TL072 in that one.
          The BB 2134 chip works great...I haven't tryed the TL072 yet but I'm sure I will. Very happy already with a few small changes and the BB chip.

Comment

Working...
          X