who makes a cheap decent cab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who makes a cheap decent cab?

i am in the market for a cheap decent made cab. the speakers do not have to be the best i usually change them anyway. i just want something that will be built solid. i am mainly looking at 2x12's.

Re: who makes a cheap decent cab?

Get the Genz Benz 2x12 George Lynch. Its an awesome cabinet. Trust me, I must have 4 or 5 vintage Marshall cabs to compare it to The thibng has unreal punch. It doens't have the pure tone of an old Marshall cabinet, but thre slamming gut punch of it is a thing to behold- not any of my current vintage Marshall cabs. can hold a candle to it in terms of pure raw slamming drive. It comes up used cheap too. I got mine for 250.00. Plus its the sig cabinet of the man..need I say more??
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Avatar, Lopo, and Ear-Candy....In order

1. Avatar
      2. Ear-Candy
      3. Lopo

Comment

i have checked out the lopoline cabs i like the vintage style and how i can get it in different colors. avatar only has them in black. i may have to get me something like a jet city cab or egnater cab for the time being. something that i can order from ams and do payments on.

Comment

Originally posted by man-in-moon View Post
          i like ... how i can get it in different colors. .
          Sorry man, I'll never bother you again.
          "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
          X