Class 5 Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Class 5 Resurrection

Hopefully gettign my lil Class 5 today, well tomorrow for you yanks that is 6 hours behind me.

Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Hey how about them VHT Special6 with cab?... Im very close to buy one...
      Any suggestions? =]
      "Silence has a voice and true music teach you silence..."

"Dude, lower the volume..." Said the Drummer.

sigpic LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Starantino View Post
        Any suggestions? =]
        Yeah, play the Class 5 BEFORE you buy the VHT.
        Originally posted by Jessie's ghost
        I like having the stop bar all the way down. Sue me. I've got like six dollars.

Comment

I am waiting for the 'head' version!
          Changing power tubes really doesn’t change the tone of the amp as much as people think-John Suhr
          And anyway, the real tonal differences in amps come from the circuit design, not the tubes-John Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Starantino View Post
            Any suggestions? =]
            Another 5watter(s) not to over look, is the Kustom Defender, and Jet City PicoValve.

Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Working...
            X