Little article on J Tripps....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Little article on J Tripps....

Thanks for that, Jeorge is a great guy and makes a great pedal!
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Quite so....
      Gotta say that my Pork Loin and Fat Sandwich are some of my fave pedals....
      Got everything I like about stuff like that!
      Alittle Gilmour, some Beck, and Hendrix in them.....they make me wanna play....

Comment

Love my JT designed Hendrix Fuzzface.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon View Post
          Quite so....
          Gotta say that my Pork Loin and Fat Sandwich are some of my fave pedals....
          Got everything I like about stuff like that!
          Alittle Gilmour, some Beck, and Hendrix in them.....they make me wanna play....
          I hear ya.

They discontinued the Pork Loin already...I was surprised at first then I heard about the Green Rhino reissue a few monthss ago...I guess they only wanted one low gain OD in the line up.

I guess there is more demand for the reissue stuff but I gotta tell ya, I htink the Pork Loin smokes the Green Rhino!
          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by tc View Post
            Love my JT designed Hendrix Fuzzface.
            Great unit!

I'm curious to see what Jeorge has done with the new Bonamassa Fuzz Face...

Comment

Yeah heard that as well....
              Seems like the GR will come with a few updates...
              The Red Lama will also come back, maybe the Saffron Squeeze will return as well??
              Happy that I got my PL

Comment

Originally posted by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon View Post
                Yeah heard that as well....
                Seems like the GR will come with a few updates...
                The Red Lama will also come back, maybe the Saffron Squeeze will return as well??
                Happy that I got my PL
                Well there is rumor of a Cameltoe reissue which was the Green Rhino and Red Llama in one box...however the stand alond GR sort of leans the other way on that...

Comment

I really hope they reissue the Red Llama. I've been trying to get one of those for a decent price for a loong time.
                  77 Gibson Les Paul Custom (70's DiMarzios)
                  Gibson Les Paul (Duncan Distortion, Pearly Gates)
                  Fuchs Blackjack 21
                  -Fuchs Plush Cream
                  -Boss DD7 Delay

Comment

i'm psyched about the Rhino. i'm curious to hear Tripps' take on a screamer.
                    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
                    X