Your Opinions/Reviews on your Digital effect Pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Opinions/Reviews on your Digital effect Pedals

I like the SD Deja Vu . . . it's a good digital delay with analog 'colour' circuitry, it sounds great. The Empress Tremolo that I have is able to get tons of temolo sounds and variations very easily and operates without any noise or change in your guitar tone.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Markk View Post
      No! Don't make me also almost regret my purchase! I just bought the EHX Memory Toy as well, waiting to receive it. Why can't packages be instantaneously delivered?! WHY?!?!
      Don't worry, the Memory Toy is badass. It also looks cool.

Off-Topic warning:

One cool thing about the Toy is the trim pots inside the pedal.
      My Memory Toy had the modulation going way too fast and seasick.
      Yours might have that out of the box, check the mod switch ASAP.
      Apparently the modulation speed is all over the place on these pedals, some come OK and some come at ridiculous speed.

There's a pot inside the pedal called "Mod depth".
      Adjusted it with a flat screwdriver, and now it's a subtle chorus/vibrato.
      You definitely want to remember how it was set out of the box, and for God's sake DON'T TOUCH THE OTHER POTS.
      There's 7 or 8 of them inside, and they could ruin your pedal if you're not careful.
      I didn't bother with them.

Enjoy the pedal, it's awesome!
      Epiphone LP Standard PlusTop Pro
      Ibanez SZ320 / A8 DD103 bridge.
      Ibanez RG270 / Screamin' Demon bridge.

Egnater Tweaker 15 Head / Laney Cub 8 / 2x12 - Celestion V30+K100
      Line 6 M13 and plenty of stompboxes I rarely use!

Comment

The only digital pedals I use are delays and a Whammy on occasion. I prefer the Dan-Echo over my DD-3 for lead delays because I can roll of a little top end to make the effect more analog-esque. The DD-3 is better at the subtle delays I like on rhythm parts

Comment

Working...
        X