NCD! It finally arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCD! It finally arrived!

Awesome setup! Love the all white look on the head and cab..
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Awesome halfstack man! I think everyone should own some Greenbacks. they're great speakers.
      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment

That's it....I'm going to have all my amps/cabs covered in white tolex.

Comment

Its funny how nice pics make you GAS for something you neither need nor want.

Comment

Man, that's gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by pinto79 View Post
              It's not REALLY custom. White is an available colour normally, it just takes a long time.

The cab was $799 plus tax.

I must say the head looks much better sitting on a white cab than the black one I had it paired with before.
              That's not too bad at all! Congrats!
              Originally posted by Jessie's ghost
              I like having the stop bar all the way down. Sue me. I've got like six dollars.

Comment

Love it!

Up until I decided to keep my XTC yesterday, I had been eye-balling the 1959RR head in the event I had chosen to sell the Bogner. And the matching white cab was already in my plans. What a stunning pair those two make. Would almost be afraid to take it to a gig and scuff it up.
                "Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

http://www.soundcloud.com/jwflamenco

Comment

Working...
                X