Attention TGWIF- heres a fuzz unit for ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention TGWIF- heres a fuzz unit for ya

Think 70's BTO American Woman!. These are rare , i havent seen one come up.;

"Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: Attention TGWIF- heres a fuzz unit for ya

Thast a reissue and overpriced...I passed on a reissue less than a month ago for $650.

The Herzog be it a bit odd ball is really not that rare...they pop up all the time and are actually the most common Garnet piece you'll find.
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

That is as stupid as those who pay $1000 for Klons.
      -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
      “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
        That is as stupid as those who pay $1000 for Klons.
        Why?!

It's an all tube, hand made, handwired unit...
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

The paste at my church has a Klon. Can't believe what they are going for on eBay now.
          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
          ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
          Originally posted by Securb
          The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by trevorus View Post
            The paste at my church has a Klon. Can't believe what they are going for on eBay now.
            It's just a supply and demand deal...when the MK II's drop prices will go down a little...

Comment

Working...
            X