NPBD! (new pedal board day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPBD! (new pedal board day)

My dad called me, and a rental place he was cleaning out had this left behind:

By that I mean, the pedal board itself, with the case. The pedals are mine. Anyways, I have been looking for a more convenient option for my pedalboard, and this fits the bill perfectly. The one thing I wish I could find is a wah/volume that is not so huge as the Morley. I miss my old DOD FX17...
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Re: NPBD! (new pedal board day)

Cool score! Not too shabby.

Comment

I have an FX-17 Ill trade ya !!!

oh yeah awesome !!! free stuff is always good and that one looks like its in good condition !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Davidandrew View Post
        I have an FX-17 Ill trade ya !!!

oh yeah awesome !!! free stuff is always good and that one looks like its in good condition !!!!
        You do? What do you want for it?
        ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...

Comment

Originally posted by trevorus View Post
          My dad called me, and a rental place he was cleaning out had this left behind:

By that I mean, the pedal board itself, with the case. The pedals are mine. Anyways, I have been looking for a more convenient option for my pedalboard, and this fits the bill perfectly. The one thing I wish I could find is a wah/volume that is not so huge as the Morley. I miss my old DOD FX17...
          You may have to go separate, like a Ernie Ball Volume and a cry baby. Nice se of dual delays. Nice pedal board.
          Originally posted by grumptruck
          No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
          Originally posted by Gear Used
          PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
          Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
          Mesa Stiletto Ace
          Gurus 5015
          Mesa Widebody 1X12
          Pedalboard

Comment

Nice board!

How do you like the Morley?

I've been drooling after reading the reviews and listening to the sound clips...

Comment

The distortion on it is awful as is. So I removed the clipping diodes, and then made it into a dirty boost. I want to adjust the sweep a little bit. I dunno. I need to compare it to an inductor based wah.

Comment

Originally posted by trevorus View Post
                The distortion on it is awful as is. So I removed the clipping diodes, and then made it into a dirty boost. I want to adjust the sweep a little bit. I dunno. I need to compare it to an inductor based wah.
                Sad to hear it was horrible stock!

I like the idea of a dirty boost, as that's what I'd be using the distortion part for. Got any clips or youtube videos?

And hey, if you ever want to get rid of it let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Closed Eye View Post
                  Sad to hear it was horrible stock!

I like the idea of a dirty boost, as that's what I'd be using the distortion part for. Got any clips or youtube videos?

And hey, if you ever want to get rid of it let me know
                  Nah, not really. I don't have good video equip just yet. Plan on having something better this month. As far as getting rid of it, if you have a Vox V847 wah, I would definitely consider it!

Comment

Working...
                  X