Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electro Harmonix Pedal bag: thoughts?

Hi to all!

I was looking around the net and bumped into the EHX pedal bag.

This is the description EHX give on it's website (copied and pasted from the EHX-site):
    "Organize your pedals with this padded and lightweight Electro-Harmonix pedal board with bag. Made of durable canvas, enclosing a stiff non-slip board, the EH pedal board securely holds effect boxes of all sizes and shapes. Customizable velcro strips and dividers allow a setup to suit your needs. Measuring 27” long by 12” wide by 2” deep, the board has dual handles and a shoulder strap for easy transport. The front offers a separate zippered pouch for smaller items. Plus, cable openings on both sides make plugging in amps and AC a breeze without ever moving your gear. Just open up and you are ready to rock!"
    http://www.ehx.com/products/eh-pedal-bag (you can see larger pics here)

It comes with an integrated board and is priced rather fair over here, so I am wondering if anyone has any experience at all with these EHX pedalbags with included board?

Thanks a lot in advance for any replies!
    Last edited by The JEM Ghost; 01-07-2011, 06:46 AM.
    "You can buy muscles (steroïds), but you can't buy "cojones". (quoted: Bas Rutten)

Re: Electro Harmonix Pedal bag: thoughts?

I had 1 of those EHX Pedalbags for a long time and did a lot of gigs with it.

The base where you velcro the pedals is the integrated board and the lid just zips off and removes altogether. I only got rid of mine because I needed a bit more space.

If it'll fit what you need it to, you really can't go wrong for the money!

Comment

Re: Electro Harmonix Pedal bag: thoughts?

Thanks for the reply Brow!

For about the same price the EHX sells here there is another pedal case I am eyeballing at the moment, the Stagg UPC-688, it has about the same dimensions the EHX has, but does not have the extra storage capability like the EHX has (the outer zippered smaller bag) that would come in handy to keep some smaller stuff like some spare patch cables and power supply for example. On the other hand the Stagg is made in ABS and seems a little more sturdy.
      Here is a pic of the Stagg UPC-688:

Any further input on the EHX, Stagg or any other pedal bag/case tips are more then welcome!!
      "You can buy muscles (steroïds), but you can't buy "cojones". (quoted: Bas Rutten)

Comment

Working...
      X