Some Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some Help Needed

I have an electric mistress that is stereo. I wouldn't really use it that much but I could use it as a "Y" pedal without having any signal problems?
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
      I have an electric mistress that is stereo. I wouldn't really use it that much but I could use it as a "Y" pedal without having any signal problems?
      I would assume any pedal that has stereo outputs has a buffer in it, which may have a subtle effect on your tone, how much of an effect is up to your ears I guess. If you've already got the pedal it couldn't hurt to try it out.
      Beer me!
      Originally posted by Kam
      ...This machine runs on pr0n.

Comment

yes you can use the mistress, but if you get any ground loop hum, then youll need some kind of hum eliminator like an ebtech.
        "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
        Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

this is the sh*t

Comment

'I'm using a pair of Pro Juniors. I know what you're thinking of too. Don't worry about it. '

Andrew, I know you know what I'm thinking but you're obviously loving the tones you're getting so I'm happy for you. If you've got a stereo pedal I'm surprised you haven't tried it already. I tried this with an old delay pedal and two amps and got a great result. I didn't stick with it because I'm too lazy to drag two amps around.
            Last edited by richard parker; 04-07-2011, 03:53 AM.

Comment

This can run two amps separately or at the same time.

This one can also run two amps seperately or together, but you can adjust the volume of each (A & B) The T side or if you will Y. Can run a tuner through it.

Lehle stuff is incredibly good. that typed when I needed to replace my Morley(don't buy a Morley they suck) I decided to go with s loopmaster. It was a lot less $ but it does not have the ground loop transformers that Lehle use. The Radial is also a great product but I felt it's footprint was going to take up too much real estate on my board. The Loopmaster does create some hum, but it's minimal. I add two Humx hum canceling tools on each amp and now it is pretty quiet.

If I had to do it all over again I would have bought the Lehe. Great device and totally silent.

The loopmaster was $58.00
              Last edited by Bludave; 04-07-2011, 05:47 AM.
              "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
              "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
                Buy a Radial BigShot ABY pedal..
                As an alternative, the Morley George Lynch Tripler will allow you to run up to three amps simultaneously and is a bit cheaper.

I've used one for quite some time. It won't address and pedals you would run through the FX loop though.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys... I'm going with the Lehle P Split....

Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                  Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Working...
                  X