New Amps Days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Amps Days!

Congratulations on the amp man! And your wife's a keeper, I look up to experiences like this with my girlfriend.
    Epiphone LP Standard PlusTop Pro
    Ibanez SZ320 / A8 DD103 bridge.
    Ibanez RG270 / Screamin' Demon bridge.

Egnater Tweaker 15 Head / Laney Cub 8 / 2x12 - Celestion V30+K100
    Line 6 M13 and plenty of stompboxes I rarely use!

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
      'Kay, so I was just skimming this thread, ya know, not even really giving half a **** or anything, like, yeah, another dude on the forum got a sweet amp, cool...

And then I got to this bit...

That's awesome, man. Like, really cool. I don't know why, that just got to me. Congratulations, dude. Have fun.
      This. Cheers!
      Originally posted by Jessie's ghost
      I like having the stop bar all the way down. Sue me. I've got like six dollars.

Comment

Cool amp/s, but your wife is even cooler. Great score marrying that one. Congratulations on the new amp as well.

Comment

Wait. You are married? And she likes your playing? How is your Black Keys meets White Stripes thing going? Seriously though congrats, I know you are stoked.
          Hard Rock - gain on 5 - singing about good times.

Heavy Metal - gain on 10 - screaming about something.

---Gearjoneser
          he was trying to convince her to swing.

That's like taking a Ferrari to a mud bog.--Ginormous

Comment

Got to use is today in a live setting and a jam session last night.

It held up well. Tones were great and it covered everything I needed it to. I will have to do some tweaking overall but it was good. I loved getting to open it up a little bit and let it growl. A few people in the congregation commented on my sound too. Only conplaint I head was that I was too quiet.
            The reverb was dialed in perfectly, and I had some tasty use of the tremolo. But I've Got to get that pedal rather than turning around and adjusting knobs.

I am gonna have to play with my fulldrive some. Was never totally happy with it today. The first channel was nice as a clean boost, but the Boost channel felt so squashed. Anyone have any tips? I tend to keep on the FM setting and keep the overdrive down.

I'm also a little more aware of how much I want to change my neck and mid pups on my strat.

Can't wait to get some more live use out of it.
            Myspace,GoodbyeJune Myspace

Comment

Congrats on your new amps and your wife.... what a woman! Fantastic gifts for sure and it's great you're getting to play it out. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
              X