N.F'.C.D (x2-1?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.F'.C.D (x2-1?)

So 3 weeks ago i got a Krank 1x12 (16 ohm) to hook up to the Blackstar HT-5H for home jamming because i just got toooooooo tired of shleppin' the 2x12 + roadcase up and down a flight of stairs when there is a gig (literally one-step-at-a-time). The Krank sounds great, heres a pic:

However, i came across a used, mint Mesa 1x12 Thiele cab (newer one with a c90, on 4/20/11 ) for a fair price. The sun was aligned with the stars, and G.A.S was on full rampage-mode, like a banshee in heat, sons. Plus, it's an 8 ohm speaker, thus making it compatible with both the Blackstar, and the Mark IV. So, smaller gigs will still get obliterated, with less back pain. The front port on this cab makes it sound way bigger than a typical 1x12, It came with a slip cover as well. Next step is possibly an a/b box, Whirlwind possibly?, and kick the Mark IV + Recto 2x12 with the Blackstar + Thiele for 2 kinds of saturation debauchery. I may however keep the Krank cuz it's kinda handy to keep around for the meantime. Here's a few pics with both heads:

Re: N.F'.C.D (x2-1?)

Nice, I bet they sound awesome through the Mesa cab? The Mesa head looks tasty.... white amps rule!!!!

Comment

That Mesa cab looks like a beast. Congratulations, man. Enjoy'em.
      I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
        Nice, I bet they sound awesome through the Mesa cab? The Mesa head looks tasty.... white amps rule!!!!
        Totallllly, sh!t sounds pretty tough for a 1x12. yeah dude im def a fan of white amps as well.

Originally posted by Kam View Post
        That Mesa cab looks like a beast. Congratulations, man. Enjoy'em.
        thank you, good sir

Comment

Working...
        X