Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paia Quadrafuzz

I inherited one from my little brother.
    A buddy of his with an EE background put it together back in the 90's but didn't include the instructions/schematic and I'm thinking about trying to fit it into a pedal enclosure. It'll have to be a big one because the PCB is 3" x 8".
    Angela has the 1441-16BK3 Hammond enclosure that I think will do the trick.

I contacted Paia about an older schematic/instructions and adding an AC power supply, possibly from one of their kits but I was wondering if any of you guys have this thing or know much about it.

For those of you who don't know, Paia carries several of Crag Anderton's designs; efx, tube amp, etc., all in kit form.
    Very DIY.
    They also provide an analog synth kit that I've been lusting after for years.

MM
    MM

2000 ES335LE Teal Blue, 2009 Gibson LP Trad Pro HCS, 2007 Edwards LP-130LTS/RE Lemon Drop, 2010 Gibson '50's Tribute Studio Goldtop.
    Carvin V3, Bogner Alchemist, Egnater Rebel 30, Peavey Classic 30, Dave Hunter Two-Stroke, Digitech GNX3, Carvin T100

Re: Paia Quadrafuzz

I always wondered if it'd be cool. what turned me off was how it said it wasn't harsh. i figured if you daisy chained them all together you may be able to get some nasty good fuzz tones outta one though.

Comment

Working...
    X