banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody want to donate $1,500 to a good cause?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want to donate $1,500 to a good cause?

A Twin Reverb with a 15 inch speaker. The cleans on this thing are unbelievable.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Re: Anybody want to donate $1,500 to a good cause?

Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

I'm not into those phoney silverface'ish new age Fender Cleans. Way too mid-cut and sparkley.
      You need to hear a old blackface twin. Gorgeous deep and textured cleans. You woulnt like it.
      That said, i don't have 1500.00. Theres this optologiast i take people to everyday.
      His parking lot is jampacked. I would say he easily grosses 15-20 thou a week. Might ask him.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Is this Twin Reverb w a 15" speaker a new Fender product offering? Just curious as I've never seen or even heard about this before. A 15" speaker in a guitar amp?.... Thats crazy....
        Last edited by GuitarGuy503; 04-26-2011, 04:31 AM.
        Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
        Roland Cube 60
        Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
        BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
        LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
        Mogami Cables
        Mooer Candy Toppers
        Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
        Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

There has been one of those for sale in the local Craigs list for quite some time. Too loud I suspect. I think this was made as a keyboard/pedal steel amp.
          "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I played a 15" fenders twin about 3-4 years ago was really rice but really ear attacking in the high end not bad but made me want to play the neck pickup softly for a nice balanced tone (played a Jazzmaster through it)
            Gondola Kid
            Bandcamp
            Facebook
            JimijaymesGuitarist
            Youtube

Comment

Working...
            X