Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here own a '59 Bassman 410?

If so, how do you like it?

I have heard from some people that have them, that a '59 Bassman is the only amp a person would ever need. Is it true?
    Originally posted by Bass_Medic_05
    I dig the wood!

Re: Anyone here own a '59 Bassman 410?

i used to own a bassman ltd and have played a real '58 that belongs to a friend of mine a bunch of times.

they are a cool amp but i dont have it any more. what do you want to know? besides that it is not the only amp this person needs

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      i used to own a bassman ltd and have played a real '58 that belongs to a friend of mine a bunch of times.

they are a cool amp but i dont have it any more. what do you want to know? besides that it is not the only amp this person needs
      I am really interested in picking up an LTD and they seem like a great amp. I want to pair with my SuperSonic + Mesa V30 412. From all I have seen, I think they would make a good pair.
      Originally posted by Bass_Medic_05
      I dig the wood!

Comment

the ltd was a great amp but it was LOUD!! its pretty clean till it gets loud. i liked mine with the channels jumped and both volumes on 9. blues rock goodness all around. roll the volume back and it cleans up nicely. that and my esquire were a mean bare bones rig that sounded damn good.

i put p10q speakers in rather than the p10r that come in the amp. little thicker mid range and less top end, they also handle the bass better. it was designed as a bass amp so when you get the volume up it puts out a **** ton of bass.

Comment

Working...
        X