NPD X2 (New Pedal Day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD X2 (New Pedal Day)

So I just finished ordering two pedals and will pick them up on my lunch break. I scored an Ernie Ball Jr Passive Volume pedal and a Boss TR-2 Tremolo pedal. They're both used from a reputable local music store (www.pnsmusic.com). That store does ship (I believe worldwide, no sales tax for non PA residents). It always has fair to good deals on used equipment and their new equipment is cheaper than MF or GC.

Anyways, my pedal board should be just about completed. Still need a nice clean boost when I get some money.

Right now I got a Line 6 G30 wireless unit into my Boss TU-2 Tuner into my Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah into the Ernie Ball Volume into Keeley Modded Boss DS1 (which i'm thinking of selling) into Boss TR-2 Tremolo into MXR Zakk Wylde Chorus into MXR carbon Copy Delay.

Should the Volume pedal go before or after the Wah?
    Originally posted by grumptruck
    No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
    Originally posted by Gear Used
    PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
    Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
    Mesa Stiletto Ace
    Gurus 5015
    Mesa Widebody 1X12
    Pedalboard

Re: NPD X2 (New Pedal Day)

Real excited about both pedals. Efx wise I really only use delay, chorus, wah and tremolo/vibrato when I had them in a Line 6 MM4.

Very excited to use the Volume pedal for swells. Really missed doing that. Also coming in, fading out, slight boost, use as expression pedal, etc.

The Tremolo, I love that effect for songs like Green Day Blvd of Broken Dreams, Breaking Benjamin Polyamorous, etc. It's not a effect that could be used throughout more than a couple songs, but used sparingly does wonders.
    No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
    Mesa Stiletto Ace
    Gurus 5015
    Mesa Widebody 1X12
    Pedalboard

Comment

Volume pedal at the end of everything except your delay. This way you can do a swell/fade out and then hear the repeats fade away nicely.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
        Volume pedal at the end of everything except your delay. This way you can do a swell/fade out and then hear the repeats fade away nicely.
        That was one of the options I was thinking of. All though, may have to add the tremolo to that mix. So have the VP b4 the tremolo and delay for the reasons you mentioned.
        Mesa Stiletto Ace
        Gurus 5015
        Mesa Widebody 1X12
        Pedalboard

Comment

Working...
        X