Pedalboard Throwdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pedalboard Throwdown

I've moved things around so the labels aren't accurate anymore, but this is my pedalboard these days.

After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

my scrapwood ghettoboard...its pretty j-rigged: the 2nd row is raised w/ wood shims, the feet are half-ball doorknob stops, & the bicycle chain links seemed like a good idea until making changes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post

Route 66 has a different set of clipping diodes, so does the Carl Martin Hot Drive and Boost (I pretty much always tinker ODs to get exactly where I want). The SD1 has also been modded by a dear friend of mine.
          Vibe's LED blinks in time with the speed knob.
          And yes, the Swollen Pickle unloads its fuzz in the Big Muff.
          Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
          Here is the current version. I know it's odd that the actual board is white, but the price for materials was right.

[ATTACH]25683[/ATTACH]
          That Strymon switch looks sexy in a minimalistic way.

I'll soon post pics of mine, it's in the making.
          "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
          "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
          "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
          "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

Here she is, in all her glory It's still an alpha testing mode, so there's a few improvements I'd like to get at, but all in time. Have to first build a few other things. One more pedal is incoming.

It's so fresh I haven't even attached the pedals permanently. The brick will probably go underneath but there's enough room for it on top and might be easier to just leave it that way.
            "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
            "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
            "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
            "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

Just about as simple as it gets. BBE "Orange Squash" and "Green Screamer" into Twin Reissue. By the way. Don't drink Jack Daniels and then decide to clean your pedals with lacquer thinner unless of course you like them all white without graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by BEACHBUM View Post
                Don't drink Jack Daniels and then decide to clean your pedals with lacquer thinner unless of course you like them all white without graphics.
                Words to live by. Time for a visit to Dr. Hoss' They-Sound-Booteek-If-Tthey-Look-Booteek Pedal Decor Shop.
                Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

They look killer in all white haha

Comment

Working...
                  X